Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

3 hours ago, True Tic said:

The most relevant comments from Mike Keegan on the clubs immediate future which struck a cord with me, and it could definitely happen, is another relegation.

With this squad, and benefit of hindsight with the way things have been done over the last few seasons, lessons not learned,  nepotism for certain players etc, sometimes bizarre squad selections, manager turnover we are staring the exit door from this league in the face.

That's the best outcome (realistic) I can hope for this season.

Another manager sacking, and no real movement in January player wise and we are gone.

I guess we’ll see, but I’m not sure how Keegan would know considering that by his own admission he doesn’t get to games.  His opinion is worth less than the vast majority of fans. 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

I guess we’ll see, but I’m not sure how Keegan would know considering that by his own admission he doesn’t get to games.  His opinion is worth less than the vast majority of fans. 

Maybe, but to summarise events over the last two/ three seasons, The seeming failure of the ownership to recognise their mistakes, this often causes history to repeat itself and I fear another relegation. 

5 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Great days when the mutants came out in force and blamed Keegan for the on-goings at the club. 

Did “they”? Don’t think “they” did?  Who are “they”? 

Mutants.  What an absolute fool you are. 

12 hours ago, League one forever said:

We won’t be investigated if AL Continues to pay the players and staff. Our demise and league position is of no real interest to the outside world. 

There are staff not being paid on time but unwilling to report it or else they will be out the door. 

Also, does anyone know why the St Johns first aiders haven’t turned up for recent matches at home?

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

There are staff not being paid on time but unwilling to report it or else they will be out the door. 

Also, does anyone know why the St Johns first aiders haven’t turned up for recent matches at home?

Another #AgendaLad for the #ObfuscationLads to try to discredit here...

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

You can't play without appropriate medical support can you? I'm calling fake news of some sort on that one. 

7 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Obfuscation

the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.

Not sure you have got the right word there.

Suggest #letshaveproofnotjusthearsayandrumourlads 😉

26 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Check out the St Johns not turning up yourself.

The paying late thing is first hand. No obfuscation here.

Archived