Ex players and that

On 11/17/2023 at 10:34 AM, Monty Burns said:

duno but that wasnt what you asked!

I was just explaining why he has had a lot of clubs even though he’s won player of the year.  Apparently his attitude is in question, the current Barrow manager did us no favours.😊👍

17 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Especially as we aren't in February yet. He's magnificent in February for us.

Was it in February that he missed the penalty v Carlisle? We took the lead anyway shortly after, so led 1-0 at H/T, but then forgot to come out for the second half, and lost 2-1. End of Shez’s winning run if I recall, and relegation eventually followed.

Not that I hold DKD solely to blame! 😂

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I was agreeing with you, I was pointing out that the best of DKD this season may yet still be to come.

I was just saying what do I know when Manny's highest goalscorer 

DKD has certainly come on leaps and bounds under Nigel Clough at Mansfield.

When you look back at a young Jonson Clarke Harris and see how he's gone on to be very potent striker and still only 29.

You'd imagine at only 26, DKD will follow a similar trajectory if he can keep up this rich vein of form.

Stayed in St Albans for a holiday and went to both Woking and Barnet matches. What a good decision that was!

On Tuesday night, as at a loose end, went to the NLS St Albans City v Weston Super Mare match - 10 mins walk from the hotel.

What a surprise - Dylan Fage playing for the home side! Seemed to be popular with the home fans so maybe he has found his level.

17 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Yep think there was a rumour going round at the time (it may even have been on here) that he didn't want to play for us after we signed Hughes. As his family were big Coventry fans. So his red card was "convenient" but I think that was some people putting 2+2 to get 5.