Ex players and that

Would have him nowhere near any OAFC team, not even this :censored: one. People moan about James Wilsons distribution...

I'd always have a player like Mvoto (of the level he was when he was last here) in the squad. For what he lacks in distribution he makes up for in strength and aerial ability, things we currently lack badly.

Sadly I think he's declined since leaving us.

Jake kean in goal for Colchester

Apparently Mvoto's signing for Shrewsbury!

Meaning they could pair him with Gerrard next week against us. If Shez decides to go long ball for that game I may changed my mind about him...

Surely this is good news in our fight to save us from the drop....

Apparently Mvoto's signing for Shrewsbury!

Meaning they could pair him with Gerrard next week against us. If Shez decides to go long ball for that game I may changed my mind about him...

If so, could that mean we are in for Shrewsbury's giant centre back Jermaine Grandison (ex Championship player).

Surprised to him dropping to League 2 but I've just seen that Johnson openly questioned his attitude after sending him back early from his loan spell at Barnsley.

Some mates were on a night out after a game last season and bumped into a few of the Latics squad, and Dean Holden with them. Spent time talking to Holden who was giving Wilkinson a bit of stick for being the big I am and needed to sort his attitude out.

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/watch-uncapped-ireland-striker-equals-ronaldo-and-neymars-goals-record-for-this-season-2/38771

And we let him go for nowt

Whilst he was in a contract

You couldn't make it up

Neal Trotman. Released by Bristol Rovers after a few games in the conference. We sold him for half a million quid.

You win some, you lose some.