Ex players and that

Looks like we made the right decision to let him go.

5 seasons in management that he hasn't been able to get reasonably decent attacks to score goals.

Amazed he managed to get the Doncaster job in the first place to honest.

Wasn't he a friend of the chairman?

And the reason he lasted so long I presume.

Hope he gets it overturned and remembers what we went through in trying to sign him then signs on as a free and innocent man

I cannot think of anything I would like less. Even if it were over turned, it would be on a technicality, not morally.

Barnsley Boy might well be after him.

Edited by singe

Or it could be overturned because he's innocent...

Aye like all his other appeals did

The fact is we should of never even entertained the idea of signing Ched, another cluster :censored: from the "family club" who "do things the right way"

If and its a big if he gets his appeal granted then he will have a whole host of clubs after his signature and we won't get a look in... We just merely took all the brunt of a media :censored: storm for him.

Edited by OAFCM35

I cannot think of anything I would like less. Even if it were over turned, it would be on a technicality, not morally.

Barnsley Boy might well be after him.

His conviction was based on the same. If it's quashed, what he did was seedy, but, in the same way he was a rapist after the conviction, he's not a rapist.