Ex players and that

Surely they cant refuse 5mil? Am I right in thinking we sold him for 500K? Which would make our cut 900k?

I am led to believe it was £150k up front, £150k on Brentford's promotion, £150k after 12 months, £150k after 50 appearances and a 20% sell on clause.

But I'm taking a couple of other people's word for this. Could be garbage!

I am led to believe it was £150k up front, £150k on Brentford's promotion, £150k after 12 months, £150k after 50 appearances and a 20% sell on clause.

But I'm taking a couple of other people's word for this. Could be garbage!

That could he right was told the baxter deal was structured in a similar fashion

If its a similar deal to the one Rochdale had with Rickie Lambet then we will, not sure if it is though

It would also depend on whether Charlton got a sell-on clause when they sold him, if they did, it's not unusual for clauses to involve future profit, thereby we might get a cut of Charlton's cut. So 2.5 million becomes £250k for Charlton which becomes £25k for us, if the sell-ons are profit and 10%.

It would also depend on whether Charlton got a sell-on clause when they sold him, if they did, it's not unusual for clauses to involve future profit, thereby we might get a cut of Charlton's cut. So 2.5 million becomes £250k for Charlton which becomes £25k for us, if the sell-ons are profit and 10%.

the devil is in the detail as they say

Jabo Ibehre has scored 7 goals in 5 games for Carlisle, more than he scored for us and Barnsley combined last season.

Very good player at that level, could be a handful at this level every now and then just not consistent. So at that level I expect him to do well, maybe not expect him to score as many as he has though!