The Loanees

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The player that I heard this through now says he doesn't think any of the 3 (Doyle, Bryan, Byrne) are coming back.

Also confirmed players have not been paid again, and Brighton are another side after Bryan...

Worrying times 

Just some perspective. The players had to go back to their clubs, even if they are coming straight back here. Their loans have expired and it will take at least a day or 2 to sort out the return of any of them who are coming back.

So ...... Wilson should be back in time to take his place on the bench on Saturday :D

1 minute ago, bozman said:

Just some perspective. The players had to go back to their clubs, even if they are coming straight back here. Their loans have expired and it will take at least a day or 2 to sort out the return of any of them who are coming back.

So ...... Wilson should be back in time to take his place on the bench on Saturday :D

The last sentence thanking them for their contribution seems finite though.

Lets see what happens but christ dont fuck this window up Latics.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The player that I heard this through now says he doesn't think any of the 3 (Doyle, Bryan, Byrne) are coming back.

Also confirmed players have not been paid again, and Brighton are another side after Bryan...

Very sad news, and worrying too. Doyle I had already resigned to loosing but Bryan I was wishing would stay.