The Pitch

7 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

But if they consult that does not mean they have to agree to any council suggested changes to their application to build or am I reading your statement wrong?

The trust have to be notified/consulted of any agreed changes to the ground minimum. Wether that it's being sold or developed beyond the plan of the ground/surrounding area we submitted at the time. Little wembley was part of this plan.

its not like we would attempt to block anything that would bring in revenue/support the club. It's a protection/piece of mind that worse case scenario....the stands can't be flattened overnight and houses built on it. Think what's happened with local historic buildings like libraries that are closed, flattened and houses springing up instead. 

It's breathing space for a consultation at least

hope this helps

9 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Ye you can pull that picture out every time but then people will kick off when the pitch is an even bigger bag of shite than it currently is

As I said it worked, I assume you approve our method of using a watering can as some reported this morning?

The club is amaturish admit it.

Edited by BP1960

12 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

As I said it worked, I assume you approve our method of using a watering can as some reported this morning?

It was amateurish but fair to give the new ownership the benefit of the doubt for now given the time AL and co have had the chance to change things.

Edited by Dave_Og

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

So they should get some oil drums and have fires all over the pitch? We can't control the weather. We can't afford the equipment larger teams can. Other teams get their games called off for the same reason.

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

If you haven't got a masterchef champion prepping your pitch for a 3 o'clock kick off your tinpot :applause1:

The braziers would have provided him with excellent catering facilities too, baked spuds galore to sell.

What an opportunity missed.:wink:

Edited by BP1960