Scunny away...

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Tracey you should always have a ready supply for these occasions. Schoolboy error.

I was trying to be supportive of the hubby who has given it up for the mo.....but chuff it, he's big enough and uglier enough to hold his own hand...and now i am off and to quote some famous words.....I maybe sometime.

Wellens deserves credit today.  Made the changes at the right time and won us the game. 

First half thought we were poor.  Last 30 mins of the game and 3 subs got us the 3 points.

Thought Bryan had a good game but Moimbe was very mpressive up against a tricky winger, likes a tackle aswell!.

Thought the game was even enough, Doyles goal was top class and clearly will make a difference to us.  Holloway as a sub is excellent, always looks good for 10-15 mins when he comes on.

Jonny made a couple of crucial saves today, when at 0-0 in the first half and towards the end, good keeping display today.

Very happy with 3 points, to be honest expected a scrappy draw.  MOM was Moimbe, thought he didnt put a foot wrong, got stuck in, was solid and passed well, plus he had a swann dive in Scunnys box when offside!.

Just now, JoeP said:

A big shout out to the guys at Scunthorpe for getting the game on! Really appreciate it!

Good call JoeP, that was a massive effort to get the game on and also adds to our win by preventing a fixture pile up.  Rochdale have only played 30 games so far poor buggers.

10 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

good to see MK lost again...really didn't think we'd see them in trouble but they look to be going down

They were shocking in our game against them the other week, a shadow of the team they once were. Don’t think their new manager has won a game yet.

1 minute ago, Stagger Lee said:

McEleney will be relieved. All the hassle of being signed at Christmas but not being registered to play then getting injured and having to wait for March to make his debut

And score...

The spine is dead. Long live the spine.

Byrne back to his mercurial self once Pringle went off. Mceleney gave us balance and showed a few deft touches; especially after not playing a league game since November.

Fantastic result!

Someone check my calculations, but I think that means our League record this season is:

With Doyle playing P18 W8 D6 L4 F35 A27 Pts30

Doyle absent           P16 W2 D3 L11 F13 A31 Pts 9

Simply amazing, he's a talisman as well as a great striker. Including today, his first appearance as sub, he's scored 13 of those 35 goals in his 18 appearances. Gold dust.

18 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Bit of a kick in the teeth for the poor bastards who busted their arses to get the game on

That's football for you and a refreshing change because the kick in the teeth usually comes against the Latics.