Scunny away...

13 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

Good call JoeP, that was a massive effort to get the game on and also adds to our win by preventing a fixture pile up.  Rochdale have only played 30 games so far poor buggers.

Dale can win their 4 in hand and be behind us. And I'm lording it up in their only nice pub.

On 02/03/2018 at 1:56 PM, astottie said:

must fancy 3 points is nailed on and they want to take advantage of the teams around them not playing. reminds me of our game against Blackburn in the 80's and we all know what happened then:)

I thank you!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, disjointed said:

That's got me thinking which one this could be, I have an idea, it could be at the top of the town.

7 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Baum? 

Yeah. We tried the Roebuck but they were out of caviar and foie gras.

Id suggest bury mk and dale are gone.

Which leaves one slot...personally id go for either wimbledon or northampton.

I think next season might be the first i approach with optimisn for a long long time..

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So the honeymoon period is back on ? 

TBH i was losing the will to go with TTA strangling the club i love, so i make no apology for my downbeat tones during the last few seasons..

I feel a sense of hope at the moment with the asset strippers gone (but still lurking in the background, sculking around like vultures that they are)..

If i were being greedy i would want Doyle here permanently and a centre half before next season starts).

• Like 1

Just now, rigsby said:

TBH i was losing the will to go with TTA strangling the club i love, so i make no apology for my downbeat tones during the last few seasons..

I feel a sense of hope at the moment with the asset strippers gone (but still lurking in the background, sculking around like vultures that they are)..

If i were being greedy i would want Doyle here permanently and a centre half before next season starts).

For RW I meant ? 

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

For RW I meant ? 

I wasn't convinced by him, on refection maybe i was harsh, although i felt he was making poor decisions, the jury is out but he has won me over in recent times).

12 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

I tell you what we have freaking good goal of the season competition lined up at the end of this season.

Doyles today

Doyles at home to bury (brilliant 1 touch move)

Doyles Van Bastonesque volley against Rochdale.

Byrnes 25 yard curler against Northampton

Dummigans 30 yard ripper at home to Bradford

Holloways volley right at the death to seal the win at home to Bury.

The Ducks goal at Ewood Park.

Davies goal at MK a 20 plus pass move out of defence.

We've seen some quality strikes this season I bet their is a few I've missed too.

Edited by GlossopLatic