Tonight’s games.

6 hours ago, kowenicki said:

You went did you? Of course you did. Dale fan.  I was at the DW.  You are a clown. 

From their own forum thread:

ews Bazzanne

One word, clueless. 
0.gif
top.png replytop.png replyto.png rate-up.gif 0 rate-down.gif  
ignore-user.png
Match thread: Shrewsbury H on 16:00 - Mar 30 with 3081 views Nathaniel82

The most disjointed, unimaginative and uninspired performance I’ve seen for ages. Just as I type this, we score. But that’s a papering over the cracks imho. Our season hinges on whether one of the many long balls to Calvin can be capitalised on.  

Terrible. 
0.gif
ignore-user.png
Match thread: Shrewsbury H on 16:01 - Mar 30 with 3057 views Nigeriamark

Match thread: Shrewsbury H on 15:53 - Mar 30 by Bazzanne

One word, clueless. 

And then we get a completely undeserved equalizer on the stroke of half time. Funny old game !!!  

Let's hope it gives us a boost for the second half 
1651.gif
ignore-user.png
Match thread: Shrewsbury H on 16:08 - Mar 30 with 2995 views DaleFan7

If it's not a hoof to Andrew, we're completely clueless going foward. A great solo effort from Rathbone should not mask what was a dire first half performance. 
0.gif
ignore-user.png
Match thread: Shrewsbury H on 16:08 - Mar 30 with 2992 views suffolkdale

Why so much added time? 
0.gif
ignore-user.png
Match thread: Shrewsbury H on 16:09 - Mar 30 with 2992 views 442Dale

Match thread: Shrewsbury H on 16:00 - Mar 30 by Nathaniel82

The most disjointed, unimaginative and uninspired performance I’ve seen for ages. Just as I type this, we score. But that’s a papering over the cracks imho. Our season hinges on whether one of the many long balls to Calvin can be capitalised on.  

Terrible. 

It was shocking. As bad as we’ve been all season with Shrewsbury looking sharper all over the pitch.  

As soon as we started with Henderson in midfield we were playing with ten, this was then exacerbated by the rest doing little or nothing apart from looking to hit Calvin. Honestly do not get our tactics from the off, Hill must have seen his mistake with the early sub but don’t expect him to admit as much because the general theme remained the same after it was made. We can only hope that goal wakes everyone up - Humphrys and Camps especially - and we start causing them problems. 
1212.gif

Could you post the comments at 90 minutes please or does that not suit your blinkered myopia?  Give it a bleeding rest!

20 minutes ago, astottie said:

Dale battering bury in first ten minutes. Still nil nil though

23 mins in. 2 shots in total with just 1 shot on target (Bury).  

Sounds like a classic.  0-0 will do me. 

Edited by kowenicki

1 minute ago, astottie said:

2-0 half time. Dale worry me. They are the form team at the bottom.

They might well be. However, if you look at their remaining fixtures tonight could be their last points of the season, certainly could be their last win. 

6 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

They might well be. However, if you look at their remaining fixtures tonight could be their last points of the season, certainly could be their last win. 

It never works like that though RM. anyway we needn’t worry Kowenicki assured us weeks, if not months ago that they are down anyway ???

7 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

They've got one of the teams just above them at home. I can't see them winning it though.

7 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Yes  I know what you mean re teams at the top, however they have taken 7 points from 3 games against teams in the top 6 in March. Scunny, shrews and Rotherham.

they play us and Bradford at home. Also they are getting results. We shall see.

10 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

They’ve got us to play at home.

Edited by PlayItLivo

12 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

If we had beaten Shrewsbury at home 3-1 at the weekend and were cruising at 2-0 away to a local rival you'd be laughed out of town for making that claim, for what its worth I think they've give themselves a chance now.

10 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

It never works like that though RM. anyway we needn’t worry Kowenicki assured us weeks, if not months ago that they are down anyway ???

I did say I thought Dale would be gone (that isn’t decided yet) and I did say Bury were def gone in Jan. Others said “nah now they have Ripley, Clarke and Hanson they have a great chance”.   Perhaps you were one of them? 

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

If we had beaten Shrewsbury at home 3-1 at the weekend and were cruising at 2-0 away to a local rival you'd be laughed out of town for making that claim, for what its worth I think they've give themselves a chance now.

Well obviously they have. Even if they get zero from the next three games they have given themselves a chance. 

21 minutes ago, Wardie said:

My humble opinion is that Dale will still be in League One next season, along with Latics. Bury are definitely gone.

Dale have got 6 home games to play

portsmouth

wigan

us

bradford

plymouth 

These 5 in the next 21 days

none of them are easy, but they could beat Bradford and one other , but not us

37 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I did say I thought Dale would be gone (that isn’t decided yet) and I did say Bury were def gone in Jan. Others said “nah now they have Ripley, Clarke and Hanson they have a great chance”.   Perhaps you were one of them? 

I’ve had no opinion one way or another. I’ve just been worrying about my own team. Still am slightly. Although I think we will be ok. I won’t be giving any definites yet tho. Can make you look a right twonk. Nice attempted deflection tho. ?. 

Oh and btw I’m not looking to get into one of your ultra defensive back and forth tit for tats either. They get very boring.  

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick