Tonight’s games.

The hysteria from some posters on this thread is poor. Take a leaf out of Kowenicki’s book and grow a pair, please.

it is in our hands. And if you’re relying on other teams for safety, well, that doesn’t say a lot at the end of the day, does it?

Just now, Worcester Owl said:

The hysteria from some posters on this thread is poor. Take a leaf out of Kowenicki’s book and grow a pair, please.

it is in our hands. And if you’re relying on other teams for safety, well, that doesn’t say a lot at the end of the day, does it?

Correctimondo.

13 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

If Charlton do play some fringe players then surely they'll be more motivated than anyone wanting a shot at getting in the play off games

How can they , imagine if they did and lost! !!!

I can't see Charlton stepping down their efforts. I can see that Dale will have added pressure of being on T.V. Their form is poor and Charlton's is decent. 

I don't think our game will be easy but I do think we'll get at least a point there. We need to keep positive and calm. The worst we can do is go in nervy as fuck and stop playing. It's very much in our hands. 

We all know from other teams how our away support is impressive, and maintained throughout the game. 

It's the best news this game is way from home, the supporters will do their bit, no more could be done. 

Just down to RW and the players now. 

37 minutes ago, Chris Richard said:

I can't see Charlton stepping down their efforts. I can see that Dale will have added pressure of being on T.V. Their form is poor and Charlton's is decent. 

I don't think our game will be easy but I do think we'll get at least a point there. We need to keep positive and calm. The worst we can do is go in nervy as fuck and stop playing. It's very much in our hands. 

Dale seemed to cope with the pressure when they entertained Spurs live on TV so not sure that will be a hinderence, still in our hands though and we could even lose and retain our League 1 status so there's little point boiling piss unless the dreaded does actually happen.

The mindset should be as Alan Kennedy said about Liverpool's European cup victory against Roma many years ago.

'We set out to win the game and nothing during it could ever change our belief'.

Pin that on the dressing room wall RW.

Edited by BP1960

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Charlton lose first leg of play off at home. Good!!

Hope they stay down. Rested players and didn’t put a proper shift in at Dale. 

Yes... I’m still feeling bitter occasionally. ?

Hopefully Karma on those  barstewards

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Hope they do it to be fair but the fact we could be playing two divisions apart next season and some of our fans are saying we will struggle is frankly mind boggling.

Why is it mind boggling? Chesterfield and Port Vale relegated last year-have you looked at this seasons League 2? Both clubs of a similar stature to us.

19 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Chesterfield and Port Vale relegated last year-have you looked at this seasons League 2? Both clubs of a similar stature to us.

Both of those clubs have had their share of off the field problems with wantaway owners/possible takeovers etc. Hopefully we will avoid any shitstorms and AL will steady things at the club.  Hopefully AL does have a pot to piss in too!