Northampton

11 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Al hasn’t made millions without having a brain.....

1. No-one knows what he’s made. Corney wasn’t a millionaire*. AL doesn’t have to be a millionaire* to be able to own OAFC2004Ltd.

*Worth enough to materially affect our budget.

2. I know millionaires that are thick as sh1t.

Just now, lookersstandandy said:

1. No-one knows what he’s made. Corney wasn’t a millionaire*. AL doesn’t have to be a millionaire* to be able to own OAFC2004Ltd.

Invite them to join our board.

Why do we have to automatically assume the worst? This is just owtb fact! A few rumours from a few fans, let’s wait and see. It’s gone from him being linked to TP bullying , to we owe Kidderminster money if he plays again, he’s been sold, he’s been dropped by the owner. Jesus wept which one are we believing here? So I know which one to get behind ??‍♂️

Edited by latics22

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Invite them to join our board.

You wouldn’t want them. Anyway, you can be worth £5m in today’s world and still not have enough to gift to a football club to materially affect its budget / competitiveness. You’ve got to be worth £50m before that’s true. We don’t know AL’s wealth - and quite frankly we have no right to, that’s his personal business - it’s the plan that we have some reason to expect to hear about.

Edited by lookersstandandy

8 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

You wouldn’t want them. Anyway, you can be worth £5m in today’s world and still not have enough to gift to a football club to materially affect its budget / competitiveness. You’ve got to be worth £50m before that’s true. We don’t know AL’s wealth - and quite frankly we have no right to, that’s his personal business - it’s the plan that we have some reason to expect to hear about.

No, but a consortium of millionaires may be the way, which is what I think are the Sunderland proposals.

13 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Why do we have to automatically assume the worst? This is just owtb fact! A few rumours from a few fans, let’s wait and see. It’s gone from him being linked to TP bullying , to we owe Kidderminster money if he plays again, he’s been sold, he’s been dropped by the owner. Jesus wept which one are we believing here? So I know which one to get behind ??‍♂️

It would be typical if he plays at Northampton and has a stormer.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

It would be typical if he plays at Northampton and has a stormer.

It wouldn’t surprise me, I’d say more likely that wellens wanted to try a new system. So due to what fane can offer coming on from the bench, he was dropped from the squad.

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

That Billionaire occupying the White House thourougly supports this statement 

Things that have happened

Fane didn't play against Doncaster

Wellens says Fane was unavailable

Somebody posted on OWTB to say they saw Fane training, Paul Terry came over and had a word, then he left training and went to the gym

Subsequent OWTB 'facts'

Abdallah blames Fane for us losing to Southend

Abdallah is interfering with team selection

13 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Things that have happened

Fane didn't play against Doncaster

Wellens says Fane was unavailable

Somebody posted on OWTB to say they saw Fane training, Paul Terry came over and had a word, then he left training and went to the gym

Subsequent OWTB 'facts'

Abdallah blames Fane for us losing to Southend

Abdallah is interfering with team selection

Except I posted what I have been told before someone said they’d seen him pulled from training. 

If someone can tell me how to attach screenshots without going over the file size limit I can post what I was told.

This is exactly why I don’t bother posting anything I’m told. People on here just call you a liar. It’s just not worth the hassle for trying to bring fellow fans into the picture.

6 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Except I posted what I have been told before someone said they’d seen him pulled from training. 

If someone can tell me how to attach screenshots without going over the file size limit I can post what I was told.

This is exactly why I don’t bother posting anything I’m told. People on here just call you a liar. It’s just not worth the hassle for trying to bring fellow fans into the picture.

Couldn't he have been pulled from training if he was overdoing it as a precaution?

Seems a more likely scenario to me.

Edited by BP1960

23 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Fane has been posting pictures on Instagram hinting that he’s injured (thank god). So where has this AL is freezing him out come from ? Chinease whispers on here sometimes

Think it's best all round if we leave this now until after Saturday's game.

(Not aimed at you LidhtDN).

5 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Grief. Toys back in the pram. I'm not doubting you were told what you posted, simply that there's no hard evidence for it being true and yet it then somehow becomes undisputed fact to others.

2 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Grief. Toys back in the pram. I'm not doubting you were told what you posted, simply that there's no hard evidence for it being true and yet it then somehow becomes undisputed fact to others.

Love how people have a meltdown if people question what they say. Who gives a fuck? If you have info, share it, power to the people.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Couldn't he have been pulled from training if he was overdoing it as a precaution?

Possibly. I’ve never said what I have said is fact. 

Just stated that what I’ve been told is from what I would class as a pretty reliable source who was told by Ous himself.

I then sent Ous a quick message on Instagram pretty much saying I’ve heard what’s happened keep your head up etc etc to which he replied “thank you my friend”. 

So unless my source is talking bollocks and there’s a few wires been crossed then I’m personally inclined to believe him.

You guys can choose not to of course that’s entirely your call but I’m not just making something up to be a troll like some might suggest. That’s just not me.

4 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Fair dos mate misunderstanding on my part so apologies :-) 

1 minute ago, oafcmetty said:

Love how people have a meltdown if people question what they say. Who gives a fuck? If you have info, share it, power to the people.

No meltdown here mate, just wouldn’t like to gain a reputation for talking shite on here like others have in the past that’s all. 

7 minutes ago, sleeuwenhoek said:

If Abdallah's ostracised Fane for his performance against Southend then surely we won't be seeing Moimbe again after his brain fart against Gillingham

And surely we'd have seen more of Omrani and Mouche and Queensy would stll be here?

Edited by BP1960

Surely if it was a simple case of AL not wanting Fane in the team for performance reasons, he would just tell Wellens not to pick him rather than prevent him from training ?

I'm sure the PFA would have something to say about a player being excluded from training completely just because the owner thought he had a bad game.

If he has been excluded from training completely I'd have to believe there must be some sort of breach of club discipline involved.