Transfer Rumours

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Bid is £200,000 plus add ons..deal or no deal?

No deal. At east 1m and a sell on clause for every future transfer of 25%, + 200000 for his international debut at any level, + a further 1/2m for a full international debut. 

Sorry the pound key on my keyboard has inexplicably changed to #. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Agree with previous posters saying if he does go it should be for a decent initial fee with ring fenced add-ons. This would give us money to strengthen up front and ensure we got just recompense should he make the expected progress.

And we should have a clause saying we can’t sell the clause ?

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Why would they be watching the match? Surely they would be playing 

Wasn't that Haiti centre back watching matches last season, but nothing seemed to come from it?

38 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Wasn't that Haiti centre back watching matches last season, but nothing seemed to come from it?

I wonder if we didn’t get a work permit for him. Just seen that Liverpool have had to loan out Allan Souza again this season (to Eintracht Frankfurt) as they can’t get him one. 

2 minutes ago, samgoafc said:

Apparently set to sign Sam Surridge on loan from Bournemouth, 10 goals last season for Yeovil. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/30/por-bournemouth-striker-surridge-set-for-oldham-loan/

Is this the striker that BP1960 was talking about? I suppose 10 goals in a Yeovil team that mostly struggled isn't too bad a return.

Archived