Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, aaronoafc said:

Never misses a trick BP1960! 

Heard David Cotterill is at latics this morning. Winger. 

From Wikipedia: David Rhys George Best Cotterill is a Welsh international footballer who plays as a winger.

Haha: I tried to give my son the middle names Andrew Ritchie but I was vetoed! Was very tempted to go ahead anyway when I actually registered him but decided against - safety first!

12 minutes ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

From Wikipedia: David Rhys George Best Cotterill is a Welsh international footballer who plays as a winger.

Haha: I tried to give my son the middle names Andrew Ritchie but I was vetoed! Was very tempted to go ahead anyway when I actually registered him but decided against - safety first!

There was a kid years ago who was named after all members of United's 1968 European Cup winning side; he signed youth terms for Leeds. Bet his Dad was delighted. 

16 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

6'3" centre forward and a winger?? Happy days!! 

My sources have also highly recommended an u19 international striker, but maybe better watched till next transfer window.

Just hope he doesn't go elsewhere before then.

I'll let you know his name soon.

53 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

There was a kid years ago who was named after all members of United's 1968 European Cup winning side; he signed youth terms for Leeds. Bet his Dad was delighted. 

Charlie Oatway who played a lot of games for Brighton was named after a QPR team of the early 70's. His full name is  Anthony Philip David Terry Frank Donald Stanley Gerry Gordon Stephen James Oatway.  When his parents told his grandma she said  " you can't call him that he'll look a right Charlie" so he became known as Charlie.

7 minutes ago, robboman said:

no doubt silly money

Indian football is a bizarre microcosm of everything about modern football.  The club he played for is owned by Sourav Ganguly, was manged verybriefly by Teddy Sheringham who was eventually replaced by Robbie Keans as player manager and now managed by Steve Coppell.

40 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Crazy decision really , good contract, chance to look good without being in a decent league. Should have snapped thier hands off.

With his Mrs being in Manchester doubt he would want to be based out of Glasgow. Not too far away but isn’t good for a relationship. 

Archived