Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Yes, but it wasn't the u23s at Curzon as expected, first team squad used.

With the Clarets splitting their senior squad between this game and a similar work-out at Macclesfield Town, there was plenty of experience on show at National League North side Curzon, who will host Burnley’s under-23 Development League fixtures again this season.

But youth also got its chance with two 18-year-olds effectively filling the Clarets’ starting central midfield berths, Mace Goodridge replacing Aiden O’Neill, who picked up a problem in the warm-up, to line up alongside Dwight McNeil.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, disjointed said:

This is turning into a fucking episode of "Who do you think you are"

We know who we are. #coppicelads

4 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Ha no shit. That was the street I lived on for the first 3 years of my life.

I don't think we met when you were 3 years old. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Leeds very interested in Tom Hamer according to Nixon. Contact has been made and we're in discussions with them.

Bid is £200,000 plus add ons..deal or no deal?

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Bid is £200,000 plus add ons..deal or no deal?

Definitely not for me BP. We need to stop letting our best talent go for peanuts - Abdallah should send a message that we're not going to be robbed blind anymore. £500k, 25% of any future profit and a loan back clause and I'd consider it.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Definitely not for me BP. We need to stop letting our best talent go for peanuts - Abdallah should send a message that we're not going to be robbed blind anymore. £500k, 25% of any future profit and a loan back clause and I'd consider it.

While we get such paltry offers Manchester United bid £1million for Rochdale's young midfielder  Daniel Adshead.

32 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

While we get such palfry offers Manchester United bid £1million for Rochdale's young midfielder  Daniel Adshead.

In Lieu is not good enough.

#ExRoughydsLadsJoke

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

While we get such paltry offers Manchester United bid £1million for Rochdale's young midfielder  Daniel Adshead.

Correct and Leeds want £4 million for Bailey Peacock-Farrell (remember him?).

A keeper whose 21 with 12 first team appearances, if the 200k reported is true we should tell them to fuck right off and if AL wants evidence of us having our pants pulled down let him know what we gave Tarky away for.

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

Double it, and then maybe. The lad has got potential in spades.

We should be asking at least 1M anything less is a joke. He’s the best prospect since Tarky. Also there should be a 25% sell on clause and additional add ins for things like international appearances. When you think that it’s not long ago Fleetwood payed 250,000 for Holloway then we have to be asking for more money than a paltry 200,000. That would be a steal. 

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I have faith with AL on transfers. He's been an agent for a long time so hopefully will know what's best in contrast to Corney who would flog Hamer for 50k just to keep the lights on for another couple of months.

You’d think... but look how much he is apparently paying wages?

Archived