Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....but then again, I’m hoping AL will allow FB a ‘wow’ signing.  If he spunked thousands on Menig then he must have cash.  A present to the fans who are buying STs despite relegation.  That star striker who will rip it up and lead us to promotion.

1 minute ago, Midsblue said:

....but then again, I’m hoping AL will allow FB a ‘wow’ signing.  If he spunked thousands on Menig then he must have cash.  A present to the fans who are buying STs despite relegation.  That star striker who will rip it up and lead us to promotion.

Welcome, Chris O'Grady!

Oh.

31 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

.....haven’t we already been given him, Baxter. Paid for by Playershare?

Surely we need at the very least 3 strikers considering we’ve lost Doyle, Davies, Nazon and Holloway? I’d be disappointed if they were all freebie loans from Prem and Championship clubs...

Just now, Ryan said:

Surely we need at the very least 3 strikers considering we’ve lost Doyle, Davies, Nazon and Holloway? I’d be disappointed if they were all freebie loans from Prem and Championship clubs...

I don't give a stuff where they come from as long as they can stick that round bouncy thingy into that big netty thingy on a regular basis.

9 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

.....haven’t we already been given him, Baxter. Paid for by Playershare?

And I'm glad Playershare were asked to contribute and I'm thankful that Opinions4u (Dave),lived to see the fruits of his work by is signing Baxter as well as other contributors to the scheme.

1 hour ago, underdog said:

And I'm glad Playershare were asked to contribute and I'm thankful that Opinions4u (Dave),lived to see the fruits of his work by is signing Baxter as well as other contributors to the scheme.

Seeing as I put £20 per month into Playershare by S.O. - so am I.

2 hours ago, LaticsLegend said:

Don't say Chris O'Grady...

At training along with Miller so looks very much like it.

Baxter doing light training while watching - no sign of Byrne, might be injured or rumours true.

11 minutes ago, Dave1978 said:

Is it the 1 who was at the FC Utd game that we mentioned?

If you're talking about Ambrose, it seems he's friends with Branger, going off Instagram. Probably just there watching him.

Archived