Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Flemboy said:

The chippy I'm on about used to be opposite the Friendship pub and used to be owned by Jack Taylor.Building knocked down years ago.

i remember that one and Mellors in Lees was a good sit in chippy. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, disjointed said:

The original Tommys in Middleton was a quality chippy. A large dining area at the back was always packed.

I was about to say, the transfer rumours clearly imply AL is moving a chippy into BP, but instead I must state as a Middleton exile I agree 100% with this post.

4 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Hope it’s Everton who pay us £500k and loan him back for the season...perhaps chuck in Lookman on loan 

Perhaps do a deal if any of those clubs have a decent striker or two to spare.

22 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I've alerted the club to a very highly rated tall young keeper who will almost certainly be available on loan.

Who do you send the recommendations to out of interest, BP?

Any chance of finding us a striker?

25 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I've alerted the club to a very highly rated tall young keeper who will almost certainly be available on loan.

I made them aware of Fisher at Blackburn last season. Going to be a very good keeper could of started for them now number two to Raya. They picked Ruddy instead. Case closed ?

1 hour ago, Midsblue said:

Hope it’s Everton who pay us £500k and loan him back for the season...perhaps chuck in Lookman on loan 

Lookman turned down a Championship club to join a Bundesliga club on loan where he quite well. Even if Everton are willing to loan him out, it ain’t gonna be to anyone lower than a top Championship club. 

Just now, PlayItLivo said:

Lookman turned down a Championship club to join a Bundesliga club on loan where he quite well. Even if Everton are willing to loan him out, it ain’t gonna be to anyone lower than a top Championship club. 

I think he probably knew that

Archived