Transfer Rumours

46 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Crazy decision really , good contract, chance to look good without being in a decent league. Should have snapped thier hands off.

You'd imagine he knows other clubs sniffing around,

Wonder if he popped out to take a phone call....?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

With his Mrs being in Manchester doubt he would want to be based out of Glasgow. Not too far away but isn’t good for a relationship. 

Good poibt, but still but still it’s easy money in a league that makes average players look good 

3 minutes ago, robboman said:

Cotterill signing autographs?

Is that Frankie Bunn in disguise there slipping him a 2 year deal for £300/week under a shirt for him to sign?

1 minute ago, robboman said:

''No comment'' from Bunn. 

Byrne seen training with the youth and posing for pictures outside North stand

Thanks 

hopefully the situation gets resolved one way or another before the transfer window closes 

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Byrne is on a charm offensive on Twitter.  

Gerrard is still in self imposed twitter exile. So he can’t be gone yet... 

I'd imagine that, if Gerrard gets a pay off, he'll have to sign an NDA which prevents him from disclosing the details of what's happened.

Though whether he'll be able to stop himself from posting cryptic hints on twitter is probably another matter.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

I think we all like Jack the player, just needs to stop thinking he’s God. 

Gerrard on the the other hand can feck off. 

I don't think he sees himself as a god but just needs to reign in the attitude and go about his business with a little more humility, you don't want to totally take the edge off players but they just need to know how to channel it, hopefully AL will see sense and bring him back into the fold because he really could be the difference if he can keep his head.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

I don't think he sees himself as a god but just needs to reign in the attitude and go about his business with a little more humility, you don't want to totally take the edge off players but they just need to know how to channel it, hopefully AL will see sense and bring him back into the fold because he really could be the difference if he can keep his head.

It comes down to if AL thinks Bunn can handle him. I think he can.  The Manc clearly couldn’t. 

26 minutes ago, HallamBlue said:

he did say off twitter whilst under contract at oafc so if  paid off might be away a while then again it will eat away at him.

He’s liking tweets but not replying or creating new ones

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Byrne is on a charm offensive on Twitter.  

Gerrard is still in self imposed twitter exile. So he can’t be gone yet... 

You done nothing but slate him for his 'disgusting tweets` and  conduct and cannot wait to see the back of him to put it politely BUT you can't keep away from monitoring whether he is tweeting again?

Archived