1 minute ago, daniel said:

Scholes there again today according to Donny fans.

There's a photo of him also sat in stand.

Bizarre I think.

If he's not having the job it's like a tease.

If he is it makes sense.

So still no wiser. For what it is worth I think he will be in very soon.

58 minutes ago, losesome said:

He's a fan, why should he miss a cup game because of speculation!!!!!

He hardly turns up but hes been a regular in the last month besides didn't Salford have a game today.

If he was there today saw Baxter performance and saw his subsequent comments then the first thing he needs to do is give him a rocket and remind him what he had achieved by the same age.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He hardly turns up but hes been a regular in the last month besides didn't Salford have a game today.

If he was there today saw Baxter performance and saw his subsequent comments then the first thing he needs to do is give him a rocket and remind him what he had achieved by the same age.

He missed Salford at home last week and Salford at Halifax today. Certainly interest in the role I reckon.  

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Peterborough sack Evans and appoint Darren Ferguson 90 minutes later.

Meanwhile in Oldham 43,200 minutes after Bunns dismissal.............

Seems a strange decision that, it must have been on the cards before the game for them to appoint DF so soon after. 

They are still in the play offs, but their fans are happy with the decision, 3 wins in 13, and poor football, which is something you don’t see often at posh.

I’d still take him here.

3 minutes ago, super_blue said:

He missed Salford at home last week and Salford at Halifax today. Certainly interest in the role I reckon.  

Maybe he is :)

3 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

What do you reckon Scholes’ thoughts are after today’s game and the last three matches?

If he attended again today then do you reckon he’ll be announced Monday or Tuesday?  Manic two days then before deadline day 

I'd like to think Scholes has already put wheels in motion with Lemsagam regards to any signings he wants. This is an important week for us. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Peterborough sack Evans and appoint Darren Ferguson 90 minutes later.

Meanwhile in Oldham 43,200 minutes after Bunns dismissal.............

Poor comparison tbf. 

Edited by kowenicki

16 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Maybe he is :)

I'd like to think Scholes has already put wheels in motion with Lemsagam regards to any signings he wants. This is an important week for us. 

Do you honestly think he will make any signings before the window closes or back a manager with signings that aren’t his?