Crewe game

13 minutes ago, Pauld2019 said:

Ok unsure of rules regarding connections so best not say to much,just like forums for honest non bias feedback 

I hope your lad gets opportunities. Hopefully he fills out a bit in a professional environment as he a technically good enough

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

I hope your lad gets opportunities. Hopefully he fills out a bit in a professional environment as he a technically good enough

If its who I think it his he just needs to impose himself more and get at the opposition, the ability is definitely there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Who would that be Paul?

Felt for Dolan against County. Was clear in on goal and Desire could have passed it to him but went for it himself (which is fair enough from a striker’s point of view - Desire could have scored with pretty much his first touch). Then, for the rest of the half, he couldn’t get a pass to him and started trying to find the ball which pulled him out of position. I hope he gets a run at some point. Talented lad. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, LittlePhilHill said:

Felt for Dolan against County. Was clear in on goal and Desire could have passed it to him but went for it himself (which is fair enough from a striker’s point of view - Desire could have scored with pretty much his first touch). Then, for the rest of the half, he couldn’t get a pass to him and started trying to find the ball which pulled him out of position. I hope he gets a run at some point. Talented lad. 

The best players have it engrained early on that assisting is just as good as scoring a goal,it's quite simple, you should look at percentages,if you believe you only have a 50 %chance of scoring,but there's a pass on and that player has a better chance of scoring,u have to pass the ball,it's not about personal glory,but your team winning has to come first everytime and making those right decisions for your team, last game Callum had a chance to volley it on edge of the box but chances are the shot would of been blocked,so he played the ball, but I'm sure the manager will pick up on these things 

Edited by Pauld2019
Error

Hamer put a shift in but with no quality. Same for mills who was also direct but with no end product, keeper did ok. Apart from that everyone else was awful. Maouche, miss, Sefil and Vera attrotious...the new left back even worse. 

No hot food in the Joe Royle, just crisp chocolate and cans of carlsberg being served from a table.

The club is on its arse!!!

Just now, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Hamer put a shift in but with no quality. Same for mills who was also direct but with no end product, keeper did ok. Apart from that everyone else was awful. Maouche, miss, Sefil and Vera attrotious...the new left back even worse. 

No hot food in the Joe Royle, just crisp chocolate and cans of carlsberg being served from a table.

Hot food and draught ale are a absolute essential for any football club, treat the paying customer with contempt it will come back to haunt you. 

4 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Slowly slowly.....

De de de de fucking shambles......

• Like 5

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Slowly slowly.....

De de de de fucking shambles......

Couldn't have put it better myself. It also seems that they have resold some seats in the north stand that belonged to existing season ticket holders who had renewed.

1 minute ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

It’s got a very non league feel about the place at the moment. On and off the pitch.

Joke of a club tbh, how are they going to attract new fans when they can't even retain the loons who still go, I did talk about smoking the Lemmys out but it appears they don't really want any fans to watch us, I reckon with the apathy that exists amongst our fan base right now this club could die with nothing but a whimper. 

Sad sad times and before the usual suspects tell me to wait ten games - fuck off, if you can't see the trouble we're in after two games them you've got your head up your arse.

Get these cunts out of our football club before we do a Stockport.

• Like 17