Cambridge (A)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Play like we did against Exeter and i dont think we will be far off...You can only grow in confidence after a clean sheet.

Play like we did? Are you for real? We were woeful. No structure to anything we did and we were let off so many times. If we play like we did we’ll be comprehensively beaten.

7 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Play like we did? Are you for real? We were woeful. No structure to anything we did and we were let off so many times. If we play like we did we’ll be comprehensively beaten.

Alot better against exeter than previous games.. we will be fine this season and once we start winning all this talk of protest will die down. 

10 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Alot better against exeter than previous games.. we will be fine this season and once we start winning all this talk of protest will die down. 

The previous games are hardly the sternest benchmark of all time. The acceptance for this utter shite is borderline shameful. 

35 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

This team isn't going to start winning.

We were hanging on for dear life at the end so much so that we brought an extra centre back on with 5 to go to go to a 5 4 1 formation at home to Exeter fucking City. Even then we relied on a sympathetic lines woman to flag for offside.

You're head is buried firmly in the sand.

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

This team isn't going to start winning.

We were hanging on for dear life at the end so much so that we brought an extra centre back on with 5 to go to go to a 5 4 1 formation at home to Exeter fucking City. Even then we relied on a sympathetic lines woman to flag for offside.

You're head is buried firmly in the sand.

ok we are not going to win any games from now until end of season.. We screwed lets pack up and go and support Ashton United... oh yes join the protesters and demand change.. how ludicrous is your statement?.. we are not going to start winning games.. 

4 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

ok we are not going to win any games from now until end of season.. We screwed lets pack up and go and support Ashton United... oh yes join the protesters and demand change.. how ludicrous is your statement?.. we are not going to start winning games.. 

Not as ludicrous as yours thinking that everything is going to be alright is it Barry?

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Not as ludicrous as yours thinking that everything is going to be alright is it Barry?

Barry ? ..One.of the biggest cancers running through this clubs is the negativity on the terraces..... granted there hasnt been alot to shout about over the last 20 years, but you get a feel that the fans are waiting  for the club to fail.. the players on the park pick up the negativity from fans and i just hope none of them ever come on these blogs or Facebook 

1 minute ago, Frankies6 said:

Barry ? ..One.of the biggest cancers running through this clubs is the negativity on the terraces..... granted there hasnt been alot to shout about over the last 20 years, but you get a feel that the fans are waiting  for the club to fail.. the players on the park pick up the negativity from fans and i just hope none of them ever come on these blogs or Facebook 

:lol:

20 hours ago, Hands on said:

Sorry but in what way did they defend well?  It was the failure of Exeter to hit the target rather than anything approaching good defending.  We lacked shape, couldn't tackle or pass the ball.

This is not just my assessment but the assessment of a number of people I have spoken to who attended the game.  I have yet to meet anyone who has anything other than it was an improvement from really awful to poor.

I shall keep looking for a positive report.  I would like nothing more than to wrong.  No doubt we will take our new found defensive strength and get another nil nil draw at Cambridge.

It was Banides assessment as well.

11 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Play like we did against Exeter and i dont think we will be far off...You can only grow in confidence after a clean sheet.

You're as big a wind up merchant as anyone on here. 

I didn't go, so can't comment but spoken to two "football" people who did - both said we were poor and, in reality, could easily have lost 2 or 3 nil.

Why do you talk such bollocks?

18 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

I didn't go, so can't comment but spoken to two "football" people who did - both said we were poor and, in reality, could easily have lost 2 or 3 nil.

Could have easily won it too. 

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Not sure Frankie actually is on the wind up...

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

"Football People" 😂😂 .. I must sit back and really take on board what your telling me then 🤔🙄 

3 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Football people ??? What the fuck does that actually mean ? Seriously wiseowl I’d love to know !! Is a football person someone who watches the match live as opposed to listening to Stelling and co ? Are stelling and co actually the football people ? 

Pretentious ? Moi ? 

21 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Anyone else feel like it’s time Nep went back to left back ? He’s an excellent left back, and all our other options there are poor. Him and Bragner down the left for me. 

Cant remember who we were playing but there was a game towards the back end of last season (Yeovil maybe?) with those two both on the left flank and they worked brilliantly together

We need Nepo on the left either way. He’s the best crosser at the club and it’s an absolute waste having him on the right

Archived