Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really are in the shit, stick or twist our problems aren't going to go away, the transfer window isn't going to be the answers that people want. We can't afford to buy anyone, clubs are going to be reluctant to send promising young players on loan, all we can hope for is accumulating enough points to save us from relegation. 

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

We really are in the shit, stick or twist our problems aren't going to go away, the transfer window isn't going to be the answers that people want. We can't afford to buy anyone, clubs are going to be reluctant to send promising young players on loan, all we can hope for is accumulating enough points to save us from relegation. 

Probably only need 5 wins. He's clearly very limited but there doesn't seem an obvious replacement and I'm sure it isn't a job for a rookie at the current time.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Probably only need 5 wins. He's clearly very limited but there doesn't seem an obvious replacement and I'm sure it isn't a job for a rookie at the current time.

Shez has just been spotted at Elk mill 😯

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Shez would NEVER work for this regime.

Don't think we need him anyway  we are not going down because of others' misfortunes.

seem to remember many saying that two years ago and look where we are now teams around us WILL strengthen in the window while we fritter about bringing in other teams crap castoffs 

30 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

I thought that might be enough to motivate some of these flops but the mafia would struggle

Im just amazed their are who think that their is somekind of magical managerial formula and that someone will be able to work in these wretched circumstances.

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

If 2 teams were going down (they are not because of Bury) I wouldn't be too sure of our survival. So that is someone else's misfortune.

Appreciate your general point but let's reassess after the next 3 games when we play the 3 immediately below us.

Even with two going down Stevenage and Morecambe are shockingly gash. They must be !! You would have to actually want to be relegated IMO. Just hope BO not in his ear “are you sure we can afford to stay up ? “. 

The biggest travesty is the FACT that Macclesfield are a better side than us FFS. 

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

Shez was here when Lemsegam started working his magic, wasn't he? If I remember rightly things started to go west for Shez when Lemsagam turned up to training with his clients, all of which Shez thought were shit.

Didn't ring any alarm bells with a lot of people, though, who were just obsessed with getting rid of Corney..

yes it all started going downhill when Zeus was signed.. Sheridan commented that hes nothing more than a good back up keeper 

1 hour ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Perfect for Shez this situation, 8 points from safety and a good chance we'd still stay up because teams below are as bad or worse.

Weird times!

its the only time Shez is any good, in relegation dog fights, but give him a preseason and his teams collapse 

4 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

As this is all we're good at, he should be taken on around this time yearly

i wouldnt be shocked if he turned up ..but would he take it ? or would he be offered it , i guess it might put a few hundred on the home attendences.. 

16 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Cool story. Not true tho. He said that about Placide. That was correct nonetheless. Non of the players that BELONG to us are any good IMO. . 

ok was it Placide ? i stand corrected  cheers.  

Sheridan’s Boat has well and truly sailed and I don’t think it would be such a popular choice these days. Then you also have to factor in that the 🤡🤡’s are still here!😆

He’s had an horrific spell at Chesterfield and I think he may be hard pressed to land another managerial role even in the bottom division.

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Sheridan’s Boat has well and truly sailed and I don’t think it would be such a popular choice these days. Then you also have to factor in that the 🤡🤡’s are still here!😆

He’s had an horrific spell at Chesterfield and I think he may be hard pressed to land another managerial role even in the bottom division.

Makes it more crazy that he jumped ship from Carlisle, when it couldn't have been going better but money talks.........does it not?

Dino is now blaming having to bring new players into the team. Granted none of them are world class but they have all been part of his squad and should be capable of absorbing his methods and tactics. The fact is his tactics and methods are not up to the job even if he is allowed to bring his own players in.

Having said that he is the regimes choice and until they go I dont want another manager there is no point.

Archived