Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

I can just see Dino being sacked.                   Shez Shez, what ya doing next week mate?

Shez would NEVER work for this regime.

Don't think we need him anyway tbf - he's great at rescuing teams from relegation and, despite the absolute dross we have, we are not going down because of others' misfortunes.

2 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

I can just see Dino being sacked.                   Shez Shez, what ya doing next week mate?

Shez is the new Allardyce for making a living from being paid off

3 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Don't think we need him anyway tbf - he's great at rescuing teams from relegation and, despite the absolute dross we have, we are not going down because of others' misfortunes.

Nothing would surprise me, Shez turning up or relegation 

Shez was here when Lemsegam started working his magic, wasn't he? If I remember rightly things started to go west for Shez when Lemsagam turned up to training with his clients, all of which Shez thought were shit.

Didn't ring any alarm bells with a lot of people, though, who were just obsessed with getting rid of Corney..

11 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

We won’t be staying up cos of anyone’s misfortunes at all ?? Macclesfield will probably still finish above us but there are unbelievably still a handful of teams that are even shitter than us !! 

1 minute ago, jsslatic said:

We won for the second time in a row 9 days ago.

I mean things are shit but still...

You're only as good as your last result!

That's the 3 defeats in a row mentality kicking in

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

We won’t be staying up cos of anyone’s misfortunes at all ?? Macclesfield will probably still finish above us but there are unbelievably still a handful of teams that are even shitter than us !! 

If 2 teams were going down (they are not because of Bury) I wouldn't be too sure of our survival. So that is someone else's misfortune.

Appreciate your general point but let's reassess after the next 3 games when we play the 3 immediately below us.

Just now, deyres42 said:

I could think of worse ways of giving the fanbase a short term hit...

Perfect for Shez this situation, 8 points from safety and a good chance we'd still stay up because teams below are as bad or worse.

Weird times!

Archived