League Tables 28.09.2019

Bristolatic

Premier League

The 6 points scored by @Benja moved him up 4 places into 6th as the top three stayed the same. @astottie threw away a potential two points by failing to post a half time score and @aidan_latics didn't post at all and only @Ex_pat picked up any attendance points.

LZ8rhel.jpg?1

3U6K3ea.jpg?1

Championship  

Just 4 points was enough to be top scorer, achieved by @Latics and England, who joins the play offs, and @maximus1267, who moves one place off the bottom. It's neck and neck in the top three who don't move at all, but @Nohairdontcare drops out of the play off places.

oF3zofG.jpg?1

hRBO0ua.jpg?1

League 1

Absentees this time were @Gary_P, @L1onheartNew (who appears to have given up without even starting), @LT_SMASH, @mcfluff1985, @OAFC1984 and @Ryan. All of this has a bearing on why the bottom four haven't moved. @leeslover was top scorer with 9 points, taking him up to 3rd as @the_mighty_bosh hops into the play offs at @Dick_Valentine's expense.

K4UZ9a9.jpg?1

swU9mkW.jpg?1

League 2

Incredibly, for the second match in succession, the attendance was hit bang on, this time by @CoreyECFC :pow: :applause1:and he moves up 5 places to top the table. @hinchy only missed the attendance by 5 and @philwhite by 6. @sjk2008 failed to predict and stays bottom and @jbroyton is close to challenging the play offs.

kESaL6j.jpg?1

LdFXvk4.jpg?1

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

Does anyone else think that the points given for exact attendance are too many as it's a bit jammy? :peepwall:

I'm with you Mick, being amongst the best of predictors myself, I find the luck of attendance guessing a little disconcerting. 

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

Does anyone else think that the points given for exact attendance are too many as it's a bit jammy? :peepwall:

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I'm with you Mick, being amongst the best of predictors myself, I find the luck of attendance guessing a little disconcerting. 

I agree. Shouldn’t be any points at all for attendance guessing. 

And this has nothing to do with me having no attendance points so far this season. Honest. 😩

2 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Let's not airbrush @24hoursfromtulsehill out of history here

Do you mean the man who, when I last spoke to him, asked if he could rejoin, but only in the Premier League? Because, and I quote, "I know how to cheat." He certainly has history but, for those who don't know, he's rather a nice chap.

Archived