Walsall tuesday

1 hour ago, Chris15Arm said:

We are 21st in the league because of the whole team. But mainly full backs like iacovitti. Look back on all our goals conceded and you will see that it's mainly come from our left back position sometime right back that have easily been beaten or backing off or shit turning to save their mugs getting hit. Then pour marking at CB. I didn't go on saturday, but been told sylla was poor, but I will guarantee the success rate of tackles by sylla will b very successful. The fact that egert, maouche and Morais have all had bans and missiliou and a few others are on the edge of a 5 yellow ban, should tell u that sylla is getting his job right and the others are far worse. Kante, matic, xhaka, fernandinho... they all give fouls away because their job is mainly tackling and your not going to get 100%. So sylla had a bad game and gave a free kick away that led to a goal, it happens. It doesn't make him a bad player who should be dropped. JP Kalala was probably the most loved player in that team he was in, yet every game hed give away ten free kicks. Because that's the occupational risk of his job. Seriously... the biggest thing people have moaned about on here and rightly so, is that the players don't give a shit and don't put effort in. Sylla and missiliou should be the first names on the team sheet on that basis

Okay but he wins the ball back and then what? He drives it forward okay, but can never pick out a pass so the defensive structure he provides is then lost because his inability. He’s clumsy with the ball, pointless player really is. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

So.. no Sylla, Maouche, Egert, Mills, Branger... but I still think we will start with one up top 😕

Also, I had forgotten about McCann who may be asked to play the defensive midfield role. Fage must be in contention too.

Will be watching this on iFollow methinks.

I must be mad ,but hopefully heading over to the game.. Surely cant be any worse than saturday, Dino could do with the 3 points  tonights a point isnt good enough personally i think it will be a draw hopefully im wrong.. 

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Walsall are almost equally as dog poo as us plus don't forget the Tuesday night at Boundary Park factor.

Even this team is capable of winning this one.

This team don't have a win in them for the foreseeable future. (I really hope I am wrong) 

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

Well the day has finally arrived...today will forever be known as ‘Two Up Top Tuesday’...

Smash it boys.. please 🙏

We played 2 up top against Accrington Stanley and it failed miserably! Not these 2 though so hopefully it will be different. 

Archived