Walsall tuesday

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, steveecky said:

Why do we keep going long? The forwards can't win anything. Said it before, I don't know what they do in training during the week.

Really poor again...corners not clearing the first man is the most annoying thing. No excuse when you practice them. They didn’t even know who was taking the last one and smith just ended up taking it! 

6 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

Of the 2 upfront were slightly capable it might solve at least some things

Well yes but if we had 1 upfront who was capable that would also help.

I do wonder if those who suggest it have watched any other football anywhere in the world during the last 20 years or not.

made the mistake of paying a tenner for this !! its like watching   a pub match . No atmosphere,  no attacking threat, I keep straying to bake off on the tv ffs!! My last ifollow tenner unless something changes , well done the Lemmys completely removed my passion and excitement for the team after 56 years , I half hope we lose and the brothers fuck off even Roy cant put a positive spin on it !!!

2 minutes ago, rossy52 said:

made the mistake of paying a tenner for this !! its like watching   a pub match . No atmosphere,  no attacking threat, I keep straying to bake off on the tv ffs!! My last ifollow tenner unless something changes , well done the Lemmys completely removed my passion and excitement for the team after 56 years , I half hope we lose and the brothers fuck off even Roy cant put a positive spin on it !!!

I plumped for bake off, and it's exciting. 

Archived