Stevenage (a)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although awful. We were the better team. (Not difficult). We would no doubt have won with a proper striker. Segbe is not a footballer is he ? Thought we had a good shout for a pen when it looked to me Piergianni was pulled down from free kick into box. Wouldn’t surprise me if Stevenage didn’t win another all season. 

4 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

I honest can’t recall watching a worse game of association football than the one I’ve just watched. Bloody awful. Cheers Agnus lad 

Two of the poorest teams you will ever see at league level. I think it will now get in the Guinness book of records for the time the ball was in the air.  How did it come to this?

Just now, BP1960 said:

Two of the poorest teams you will ever see at league level. I think it will now get in the Guinness book of records for the time the ball was in the air.  How did it come to this?

A succession of poor owners, poor recruitment, I could go on but you get the drift. 

4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Although awful. We were the better team. (Not difficult). We would no doubt have won with a proper striker. Segbe is not a footballer is he ? Thought we had a good shout for a pen when it looked to me Piergianni was pulled down from free kick into box. Wouldn’t surprise me if Stevenage didn’t win another all season. 

Segbe was awful, everything fell apart when he was called into action.

Thought  Sylla did well and Zues back to form again 

Archived