Stevenage (a)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Dino says we have a small squad, in his post Gateshead comments

"They look quite serious to me, we've got a small squad and we haven't got a big pool of players to pick from, but those two will be out so we'll assess them and see how it goes in the week."

4 hours ago, Careca9 said:

rearranged for next year hopefully when we can have another transfer window to sort out the squad. even though we are on a decent run i'd possibly take an extra game next year with hopefully different options than have it this weekend. 

There seems to be a lot of faith being put in the January transfer window. Hard to discern why. 

Thats a cop out by Stevenage,   a tactical decision also . Takes the wind out of our sails  in a way as we would have gone down there on Saturday high on confidence with 4 games unbeaten plus Dino with something to prove... im sure Stevanage had replacements they could have played.. 

9 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Thats a cop out by Stevenage,   a tactical decision also . Takes the wind out of our sails  in a way as we would have gone down there on Saturday high on confidence with 4 games unbeaten plus Dino with something to prove... im sure Stevanage had replacements they could have played.. 

I thought I was positive.......then you came along !

14 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

4 u beaten, yeah and playing shite 

5 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I thought I was positive.......then you came along !

Hi, Im a glass half full person, im not spending my life constantly moaning about things, Keep questioning why im going watching the team , moaning about the team etc , i wouldnt keep tell everyone,  id just stop going altogether.. Anyway look forward to your positive posts 😏

4 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

But Dino says we have a small squad, in his post Gateshead comments

"They look quite serious to me, we've got a small squad and we haven't got a big pool of players to pick from, but those two will be out so we'll assess them and see how it goes in the week."

well.maybe the game being off on Saturday is a blessing in disguise  lets get all our players fir and ready to for next Saturdays game 

35 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Good point well made

Ok, made themselves unavailable. Is that nearer the mark?

In my humble opinion being a goalkeeper should have stopped the shot that gateshead scored with but he made up for his error with 3 crucial saves 

I was pretty much right behind the shot and it came through 3/4 players and that possibly caused Zeus momentary hesitation before he saw it clearly enough to dive.  Wouldn't regard it as an error more something that happens when there are players in front.

Archived