• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Trust me if you were at the game you would have seen there were far worse performers. We know he's no superstar but he did ok generally which is not something you could say about half the team yesterday. 

They scored because we fucked up an attacking free kick when both our centre halves were in Crawleys 6 yard box.

If we get the ball into their area as planned then they don't score. Simple as that.

Don't go away so can't comment on that free kick but it amazes me the number of times we, and other teams, don't put the ball in the box from set pieces.

Short corners hardly ever work for others and never have for us so if you've got a chance bang it in the box in the general direction of your own players and see what happens.

38 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Yet here we find you again-seems like you just can't keep away despite your earlier promise above. Nevertheless it contains your usual positivity.

whittles - "that's me done with Latics then" was with reference to the strong rumours flying around that a deal was *done" for AL to buy lock, stock and barrel from Blitz.

That's not happened yet. If/when it does, I will be gone - of that I promise you.

Until then, I shall continue to present my own realistic view of our dire situation. You don't know me one iota - you have no idea how positive I can be when it is appropriate.

However, I am not positive when it's not appropriate. I don't follow today's sheep mentality of "always be positive" - because it's utter bollocks swallowed by the likes of you. 

25 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

whittles - "that's me done with Latics then" was with reference to the strong rumours flying around that a deal was *done" for AL to buy lock, stock and barrel from Blitz.

That's not happened yet. If/when it does, I will be gone - of that I promise you.

Until then, I shall continue to present my own realistic view of our dire situation. You don't know me one iota - you have no idea how positive I can be when it is appropriate.

However, I am not positive when it's not appropriate. I don't follow today's sheep mentality of "always be positive" - because it's utter bollocks swallowed by the likes of you. 

Fucksakes. I’d give AL a full wall of gold bricks to get rid of you. So fucking boring. Just before you post IT again - WE ALL FUCKING KNOW 

I didn’t go yesterday but judging by the highlights, we looked all over the place for all three goals. Smith and CBJ’s recovery run for the second is embarrassing. Sylla, Hamer and Zeus equally as bad for the others.  Why did Wheater off and how long is he out for?

5 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I didn’t go yesterday but judging by the highlights, we looked all over the place for all three goals. Smith and CBJ’s recovery run for the second is embarrassing. Sylla, Hamer and Zeus equally as bad for the others.  Why did Wheater off and how long is he out for?

Wheater went down holding his back after twisting a bit to kick the ball.  Roy said he has a back problem.  I reckon he'llbe out for at least a couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, wiseowl said:

The happy clappers (like those cheering and clapping Hamer at Fleetwood, deep into the second half, when he was about to take one of his deadly long throws!) keep trotting out the same KTF stuff but there is no sign of us being anything other than mediocre in an awful division.

I just read that as "those supporting the players"

5 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Fucksakes. I’d give AL a full wall of gold bricks to get rid of you. So fucking boring. Just before you post IT again - WE ALL FUCKING KNOW 

simply - why you got such an obsession ?

Fuck off.

23 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Fantastic feedback from you again ?? .... CBJ  will more than likely miss a few games as you could see his hamstring was in trouble, but it doesnt show that in highlights !! Dino should have taken him off earlier , so let's see who is right And watching the highlights you would have seen the state of the pitch ! So asking a winger to run up and down on a bogey pitch doing jockeys makes me exasperated with such a crap post.

We dominated first half and against the run of play conceded through a strikers error. Also, when smith took the shot he was at the 18yard box in the opposition half ?? So a whole pitch and defenders behind him. Second half we lost our Captain and leaving gaps trying to get back in the game.

Try posting some positive aspects in your posts sometimes as it does occasionally make you feel better.

1 hour ago, Blue Feather said:

Fantastic feedback from you again ?? .... CBJ  will more than likely miss a few games as you could see his hamstring was in trouble, but it doesnt show that in highlights !! Dino should have taken him off earlier , so let's see who is right And watching the highlights you would have seen the state of the pitch ! So asking a winger to run up and down on a bogey pitch doing jockeys makes me exasperated with such a crap post.

We dominated first half and against the run of play conceded through a strikers error. Also, when smith took the shot he was at the 18yard box in the opposition half ?? So a whole pitch and defenders behind him. Second half we lost our Captain and leaving gaps trying to get back in the game.

Try posting some positive aspects in your posts sometimes as it does occasionally make you feel better.

I’ve posted plenty of positive comments previously, especially after last weeks game. I just find it hard to take much from a 3nil defeat to Crawley.

You’re right, CBJ shouldn’t be on the park if he can’t run. Was he injured when he was bullied in the build up for the first goal too? And yes, smith was just outside the 18 yard box and he managed to just about keep running back as far as the half way line. To clarify, yes I expect wingers to track back, especially if the full back is struggling as much as you say. 

Crawley players seem to be able to run ok on that pitch. 

I accept that we had a decent spell however results don’t lie and our recent away record is terrible. 

7 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I’ve posted plenty of positive comments previously, especially after last weeks game. I just find it hard to take much from a 3nil defeat to Crawley.

You’re right, CBJ shouldn’t be on the park if he can’t run. Was he injured when he was bullied in the build up for the first goal too? And yes, smith was just outside the 18 yard box and he managed to just about keep running back as far as the half way line. To clarify, yes I expect wingers to track back, especially if the full back is struggling as much as you say. 

I accept that we had a decent spell however results don’t lie and our recent away record is terrible. 

Shame Mills wasn't available, I know he's not Paulo Maldini but he is adequate enough for a shite 4th division side. 

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Shame Mills wasn't available, I know he's not Paulo Maldini but he is adequate enough for a shite 4th division side. 

He's not though is he.

I keep reading stuff like this.

We're shite because most of our players are shite. And he's one of them. 

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

He's not though is he.

You realise Mills is a right back and has played that position only a few times, never once with a proper centre half inside him. Most of the season he has had niggles or not fully fit.  He was just getting fit when he is told he can’t play because of contract issues.  Even so he has often been one of our better players on the pitch. For you to say he is shite calls your opinion into question. 

2 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

You gleaned that assination of players from 3 minutes of highlights bloody fantastic ....

I gleaned my response from 11hrs in my car and a 90 minute football match and as the same as the Exeter match we never had the luck running in that first half.

It's been a tough season ...very tough .... but I choose to pick on the positives as it is a vast improvement than after the first 6 weeks into the season.

3 minutes ago, Blue Feather said:

You gleaned that assination of players from 3 minutes of highlights bloody fantastic ....

I gleaned my response from 11hrs in my car and a 90 minute football match and as the same as the Exeter match we never had the luck running in that first half.

It's been a tough season ...very tough .... but I choose to pick on the positives as it is a vast improvement than after the first 6 weeks into the season.

Not quite sure what being in a vehicle for 11 hours adds to the weight of your opinion. 90 mins is all that matters. To try to find any positives out of a 3-0 defeat to Crawley Fucking Town is desperate. My opinion comes from watching soccer Saturday and seeing us concede on a vidiprinter, however I had just alighted a 4 hour train journey then an hour on the bus...

11 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

He's not though is he.

Of course that's your opinion, but from what I have seen of him he is one of the few I would keep, plus he actually looks like he gives a shit. 

16 hours ago, Blue Feather said:

Pitch was fine considering the weather we've had, so let's not go there blaming it for some embarrassing individual performances.

If players were not fit then they shouldn't be playing and that's Dino's job to make those decisions.

As some have said our players are generally not good enough, and are woefully inconsistent particularly away from home.

Defend and play like we played in the 2nd half against Swindon on Saturday and we get fucking smashed.

11 hours ago, Blue Feather said:

I find it hard to take postives from a 3nil and a 5-1 defeat but good on you if your optimistic about those results. Same goes for being satisfied about being 18th in this pub league, just because we started off poorly. 

I didn’t go on  Saturday but I’ve been to 20+ games this season and that’s enough to realise how woeful this level is. 

31 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I find it hard to take postives from a 3nil and a 5-1 defeat but good on you if your optimistic about those results. Same goes for being satisfied about being 18th in this pub league, just because we started off poorly. 

I didn’t go on  Saturday but I’ve been to 20+ games this season and that’s enough to realise how woeful this level is. 

You usually talk absolute bollox but not here...

13 hours ago, Blue Feather said:

After 6 weeks we were 20th.  Now we're 18th.

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

After 6 weeks we were 20th.  Now we're 18th.

Yes, and we would have been bottom for not the changes.... And if you need any proof of that read the pages on here about all the dross thats been moved on.

You have your opinion, and others have theirs, and I have mine, most post a true and reflective version about the game but how can you glean that from 3 minutes of highlights ?? and then slag players off just because of those 3 minutes ?? was it a 3-0 game based on 90 minutes =No , and in relation to Londonboy earlier the pitch was bloody dreadful and cut up to hell. I was approx 25ft away and it was bloody awful.

Its a forum, and to be honest this is no real point posting if you breed complete negativity on 90% of your posts like fecking Clubfoot does, so I might as well just move on as my glass half full might spill !!

Archived