After last week's great showing and our pending Admin on Friday, hopefully a few more than normal should make the long trip South to Sussex.

Be great if we could have a similar following and atmosphere to Orient but appreciate it's not quite the same social appeal! Now is the time for some solidarity I think and for us to show any potential future owner what a great set of fans we are and that we are investable.

I'd take a draw as every point may count now until the end of the season.

I'll be there with my boy and his mate so at least 3 of us👍

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

After last week's great showing and our pending Admin on Friday, hopefully a few more than normal should make the long trip South to Sussex.

Be great if we could have a similar following and atmosphere to Orient but appreciate it's not quite the same social appeal! Now is the time for some solidarity I think and for us to show any potential future owner what a great set of fans we are and that we are investable.

I'd take a draw as every point may count now until the end of the season.

I'll be there with my boy and his mate so at least 3 of us👍

I’ll be there with a mate of mine - so that makes five 😎

17 hours ago, Wardie said:

Respect to all fans making the journey, the weather is not going to be good.
Let's hope the team turns up as well.

Weather forecast for 3pm Saturday looks okay at the minute - 15% chance of rain, 11 degrees Celsius, 11 mph winds -  positively balmy. Shorts and.T-shirt day with the top coming off as our third goal hits the back of the net 😎

Can't really change a winning team, although I'd have no complaints if Woods replaced Zeus.

If we aren't getting the points deduction then the only thing riding on the rest of this season is Dino convincing the club that he's the manager to take us forward next season.  Good luck to him.

17 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Woods not on bench so obviously still injured. Not much choice. Besides , clean sheet last match. 

True. But Zeus was for the most part a spectator, with very little to do. Thank god.

Archived