Bobby Grant signs

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Despite the vitriol he was Wrexham’s top scorer last season despite spending time on loan at Accy 

left footed and has scored goals everywhere he's been. Kiss of death.

1 minute ago, Londonboy said:

1 goal every 4/5 games so should bag around 8 or 9 if he starts most games. Hardly prolific but I guess that's where we are. 😠

Is he any better than what we have in Danny Rowe? Just a question...and wondering if he is a starter or on the bench?

He's not really a striker.

1 minute ago, Londonboy said:

1 goal every 4/5 games so should bag around 8 or 9 if he starts most games. Hardly prolific but I guess that's where we are. 😠

Is he any better than what we have in Danny Rowe? Just a question...and wondering if he is a starter or on the bench?

he plays a different position to Rowe... Together they may bag a few 

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

He's not really a striker.

Although Rowe has scored goals for fun at Fylde, I don't think he is an out and out striker. He's probably a No. 10 IMO. With two decent strikers in front of him we'd score a panful of goals. 

11 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Although Rowe has scored goals for fun at Fylde, I don't think he is an out and out striker. He's probably a No. 10 IMO. With two decent strikers in front of him we'd score a panful of goals. 

No.10?  Deep lying No.9 surely. 😃

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

High wage earner?

Quite possibly but you would think they would more than likely try and get him off the wage bill permanently rather than loan him out with Im guessing sometime to spare in the transfer window.

Actually when does the transfer window close sorry SLAM SHUT as sky sports news like to say?

39 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Quite possibly but you would think they would more than likely try and get him off the wage bill permanently rather than loan him out with Im guessing sometime to spare in the transfer window.

Actually when does the transfer window close sorry SLAM SHUT as sky sports news like to say?

The summer 2020 transfer window started on 27 July and is open for 10 weeks, ending on 5 October. A domestic-only window, during which Premier League clubs can only trade with those in the EFL, will run from 5 October to 17:00 BST on 16 October.1

8 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

On loan from Wrexham - of the conference....

glowing reports from their fans 

Good luck Bobby 

114ABD2B-3DF1-44A6-85C8-31CEC69AAC86.jpeg

New player and somebody has to dig the sh*t up right away.
It's a wonder any player wants to come to the club at all.

Archived