Now former MD Karl Evans

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, daniel said:

Not even at the game today is he? Heard someone mention not a single director is there.

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Which if true is a bit disrespectful to the Hartlepool directors. 

Fuck their directors it’s a disgraceful gesture full stop 

Alan Hardy, like him or loathed him was in that box every game without question and was big enough to take every bit of shite thrown his way (and there was plenty)

This “I haven’t seen anything like Bury” here fraud needs smoking out and hounding out of the club 

I find it strange for Karl Evans, the CEO, to be absent from the recent dialogue or official communications with supporters.

Perhaps it is happening behind the scenes (I have seen comments that he does respond to email), but in my view he should be a visible and accessible figurehead.

Of course I dont know if Karl has been instructed to stay out of it by the owner, the lack of public engagement just fuels the frustration.

In the Directors box, the regular attendee I notice is Steven Brown, Head of Commercial, who isnt described as a club official on the website (rather in Football Operations).

Yesterday Steven was openly speaking to several supporters in the stand and seemed happy to do so.

7 minutes ago, Mayfield said:

I find it strange for Karl Evans, the CEO, to be absent from the recent dialogue or official communications with supporters.

Perhaps it is happening behind the scenes (I have seen comments that he does respond to email), but in my view he should be a visible and accessible figurehead.

Of course I dont know if Karl has been instructed to stay out of it by the owner, the lack of public engagement just fuels the frustration.

In the Directors box, the regular attendee I notice is Steven Brown, Head of Commercial, who isnt described as a club official on the website (rather in Football Operations).

Yesterday Steven was openly speaking to several supporters in the stand and seemed happy to do so.

Karls been sat next to or in front of Stephen Brown for every game bar yesterday glaring at anyone and everyone 

considering his email now comes back with “no longer valid” I don’t think he’s too keen on engagement. 

considering his email now comes back with “no longer valid” I don’t think he’s too keen on engagement. 

I’ve spoke to him many times via email and he’s never failed to answer, however, there’s only so much shit you can spout isn’t there?😆

7 hours ago, Mayfield said:

The Oldham Times says it is understood that Karl Evans did arrive at the ground after kick-off once the crowds had dispersed.

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/sport/latics/19590525.lemsagams-not-witness-oldham-fans-protests/

5 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

The club is a shambles from top to bottom but in my opinion a CEO shouldn’t be getting involved. What about the SLO…..or has he been sacked off too!!😆

5 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

considering his email now comes back with “no longer valid” I don’t think he’s too keen on engagement. 

I’ve spoke to him many times via email and he’s never failed to answer, however, there’s only so much shit you can spout isn’t there?😆

His whole remit on joining was fan engagement for Christ’s sake 

1 hour ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

The Oldham Times says it is understood that Karl Evans did arrive at the ground after kick-off once the crowds had dispersed.

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/sport/latics/19590525.lemsagams-not-witness-oldham-fans-protests/

Fair play to that Suzanne she’s  the best local reporter since Matt Chambers 

Archived