Karl Evans Departure Watch

Oldham vending on Twitter trolling the advert saying Jamie Stoddart is available and would be perfect 

Then saying they don’t know why Karl isn’t stepping up as he told them he’d do a far better job 

what a shit show we are 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this on Twitter. 

Hotelrooms4u

@hotelrooms4u

·

May 10Just like to add our congratulations to

@OfficialBWFC

on your promotion to League 1. A great example to all on how to run a football club and having patience with the manager. #bwfc

Looks like they are having a dig.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

I saw this on Twitter. 

Hotelrooms4u

@hotelrooms4u

·

@OfficialBWFC

on your promotion to League 1. A great example to all on how to run a football club and having patience with the manager. #bwfc

You'd never guess the Directors of Hotels4u had spent almost 4 years sycophanticly indulging our owner would you.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

I saw this on Twitter. 

Hotelrooms4u

@hotelrooms4u

·

@OfficialBWFC

So it took Bazza the sacking of HK to realise AL and Mo are knob heads. He’s even more thick than I thought. 

23 minutes ago, singe said:

You'd never guess the Directors of Hotels4u had spent almost 4 years sycophanticly indulging our owner would you.

This - and it’s the same with Barry Owen 

Hes already at it on Twitter “fans don’t understand the constraints on directors”

fuck off you bell end you’ve been at it for years and they are all only coming out from under the woodwork when it is them that has finally fallen foul of the regime - fuck off 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/3/2021 at 11:19 PM, mcfluff1985 said:

You got to watch all the games on ifollow, hit you hard this. Do we need a whip round?

Actually no I didn’t , get to watch games on ifollow .Seems all those no pennies for the lemmies supports , like now support Evans lining Abdallah’s !!!

On 4/3/2021 at 9:24 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

anyone buying a season ticket for 20/21 must have known the chances of seeing games at the ground was minimal - personally I don’t see a need for refunds at all 

Absolute b*llocks, no one (including the government) could have foreseen a season long lock . I Guess you don’t support the morally right thing to do is because you probably didn’t buy a season ticket … the issue is the with the lack of a refund but with the lack o

14 minutes ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

Absolute b*llocks, no one (including the government) could have foreseen a season long lock . I Guess you don’t support the morally right thing to do is because you probably didn’t buy a season ticket … the issue is the with the lack of a refund but with the lack o

How fucking late are you?? 

No I didn’t buy one and I had every confidence games wouldn’t allow fans that season - anyone watching the news and living day to day would have known the same 

We had entered a lockdown that lasted 5/6 months - we had a scarecrow saying “3 weeks to flatten the curve” then “we’ll be out by Christmas” if he told me grass was green I’d look

ive bought one this season and  missed nearly as many games so far but that’s because it’s shit 

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

No I didn’t buy one and I had every confidence games wouldn’t allow fans that season - anyone watching the news and living day to day would have known the same 

We had entered a lockdown that lasted 5/6 months - we had a scarecrow saying “3 weeks to flatten the curve” then “we’ll be out by Christmas” if he told me grass was green I’d look

ive bought one this season and  missed nearly as many games so far but that’s because it’s shit a 

Arent you captain I know better that all the experts, the first lock out was meant to last 4 weeks , this was extended until January, the government advised 3 k attendance, compulsory mask wearing, sanitising stations snd social distance … so even Doris and his advisors didn’t expect a season long lock out , but clearly have a better understanding of disease control than Vance and Ferguson 

16 minutes ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

Arent you captain I know better that all the experts, the first lock out was meant to last 4 weeks , this was extended until January, the government advised 3 k attendance, compulsory mask wearing, sanitising stations snd social distance … so even Doris and his advisors didn’t expect a season long lock out , but clearly have a better understanding of disease control than Vance and Ferguson 

Yeah,  - I didn’t think anyone would be going to football matches and I was right. Enjoy arguing about something 18 months after the fact but won’t be with me - you bought a season ticket  in a pandemic unlucky. Goodnight 

16 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Yeah,  - I didn’t think anyone would be going to football matches and I was right. Enjoy arguing about something 18 months after the fact but won’t be with me - you bought a season ticket  in a pandemic unlucky. Goodnight 

Goodnight Karl, sorry it didn’t workout for you at Oldham , despite what people say about you, I’m sure there’s a decent bloke hiding somewhere inside you … !!!!

32 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

One of the most bizarre evenings on OWTB.

Yep certainly bizzarre , people - like you - making judgements without knowing the circumstances , but that’s always been been the issue with (some) latics fans - there are a million reasons why I have been inactive -  i   but hey you keep on with you your blinked view 

9 hours ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

Yep certainly bizzarre , people - like you - making judgements without knowing the circumstances , but that’s always been been the issue with (some) latics fans - there are a million reasons why I have been inactive -  i   but hey you keep on with you your blinked view 

You agreed about it being bizarre-no other judgement was offered so no idea what you are on about.

17 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

ive bought one this season and  missed nearly as many games so far but that’s because it’s shit 

😂

Me too.

Except BigDog weirdly accused me of applying hindsight to my anecdote so l win, maybe it just wasn't as obvious to some minds as it was to others.

Archived