Paul Murray

Reportedly left the club, but I feel deserves a thread of his own, an excellent player for us and very good coach.

On top of that one of the nicest and most approachable guys you could wish to meet.

I don't know the circumstances of his departure, but despair how this club is run and how its lost a number of well regarded staff.

I suggested it yesterday hoping i was wrong. Great player who was very loyal during a very dark period (that'll be the previous dark period, not this one, obviously). I really like the bloke and i'm totally pissed off (again) if this is true. Frankie was bad enough, but this is at least as bad. I don't think i can stand much more of this. Let's just hope England don't mess up...

6 minutes ago, League one forever said:

What is pissing me off more than anything is knowing the owner welcomes and embraces hostility. He is systematically destroying the club, and smiling while he does it. 🤬

It's borderline sociopathic behaviour. It's getting to the state where I wonder if he's mentally unhinged.

14 hours ago, League one forever said:

What is pissing me off more than anything is knowing the owner welcomes and embraces hostility. He is systematically destroying the club, and smiling while he does it. 🤬

I think you may be confusing a smile with a rictus grin

7 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

"Biggest disaster in Oldham' history"

There's been so many...

Reminds me of the time that sacking a manager who had the team 16th in the 4th division was the final straw and made all the sponsors pull their money out...

That would have been OK if it was Benachour who was shown the door because by all accounts Murray was very well respected within the club and had a huge hand in progressing the academy.

I admit to not knowing the true facts but it stinks of jobs for the boys!!

Archived