MATCH: vs Barrow (H) 04/09/2021

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Yeah i stand by my point!

Wouldn’t surprise me if these clowns add 500-1000 just to make it sound like there isn’t a boycott! Costing them more money with the taxman in the process!

18 minutes ago, steveecky said:

Needed to bring in some men who could mix it, not more lightweights. Bringing on DKD just made the team even weaker. No belief in the team no matter what Curle may say. Definitely not “dealing with it “

We've been missing a winning attitude for too long.  Today there was so little desire, no competing for the ball, no running after lost causes, no snapping into tackles, no shithousery, no getting under the opponents skin. 

Limp and pathetic.

1 minute ago, daniel said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if these clowns add 500-1000 just to make it sound like there isn’t a boycott! Costing them more money with the taxman in the process!

Probably use total ST holder numbers, even if they're not there, plus all pay-on-the-dayers through the turnstiles.

17 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

Clueless Charlton fan on Twitter.

image.png.a7cab9e87d51f6c29fa5c716bb5765d0.png

Jonathan, do you have learning difficulties? Have you ever kissed a woman (or man)? Are you in danger of getting diabetes? Do you ever leave your keyboard? Do you still live at home with mummy? Do you ever go out? On the likelihood that more than one of these questions will be answered in the  positive, I'll leave it there...dickhead.

Archived