MATCH: vs Barrow (H) 04/09/2021

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bunn got sacked for less, KC record since taking over is absolutely shocking,  but I can imagine the owners being a bit apprehensive about firing him whilst he's on a 2 year deal and this isn't taking the backroom staff into account, but up to me he would be out on his ear b

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

The way it's going, it will take either a miracle or the club folding, to prevent non-league football next season.

Rumours going around of something nasty going on.
Hired thugs?

This is beyond belief. He's actually using hired thugs to physically assault supporters? If this is true, then we really need to tell Taurus Security what we think about them. The company is based on Hyde Road. Kevin Campbell is their Ambassador. Yes, the Arsenal man. Is Campbell on Twitter?

13 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

This is beyond belief. He's actually using hired thugs to physically assault supporters? If this is true, then we really need to tell Taurus Security what we think about them. The company is based on Hyde Road. Kevin Campbell is their Ambassador. Yes, the Arsenal man. Is Campbell on Twitter?

@1kevincampbell 

48 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Bunn got sacked for less, KC record since taking over is absolutely shocking,  but I can imagine the owners being a bit apprehensive about firing him whilst he's on a 2 year deal and this isn't taking the backroom staff into account, but up to me he would be out on his ear b

I'm guessing the feel good factor has gone.

15 minutes ago, rvlatic said:

Is this new keeper actually fit? Genuine question- I don't recall him kicking the ball properly all game?

I know we have been playing this tippy-tappy sh*t anyway but it just seemed strange..

Not sure how you measure a keepers fitness but plenty of them can't kick.

3 hours ago, Wardie said:

The way it's going, it will take either a miracle or the club folding, to prevent non-league football next season.

Rumours going around of something nasty going on.
Hired thugs?

I saw this whole incident unfold; it was absolutely disgraceful from these two fellas and from a woman in a blue Latics jacket, who instigated the whole incident and would happily make a statement to police about the incident if needed.

As for the game, I'm not far off throwing in the towel with this lot. In terms of supporting Latics, I have never felt as dejected in my life as I did when I left the game today and I have already given my Season Ticket away for the Hartlepool game...

Cannot believe what I have just seen, the men in black what our corrupt owners have employed, filling in and battering Latics fans, grown men twatting kids at the front of the Rochdale rd end WTF!!! Enough is enough, I ain’t been to a home game this season but by fuck I’m at the Hartlepool game to sort these Billy’s out 💪

It was yet another poor performance both individually and collectively (thanks to Keith for that assessment)
We had SEVEN players unavailable today due to injury (Rogers, Hart, Clarke, McGahey, Stobbs, Hopcutt, Cisse) plus someone (Dearnley?) got injured in the warm up (!) and Bahamboula was away on international duty.

The ones that played were simply outmuscled and overrun by a better side. Even so we did have three good chances but their keeper was in fine form.
All capped off with the mandatory pitch invasion and protests. 
It's not looking good 😱

6 hours ago, daniel said:

Unless main stand is full there isn’t close to a 3500 home crowd in that ground!

I was in the main stand paddock, with plenty of empty seats. Unless the upper tier was almost full there is no way that 3758 home fans attended!

14 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

It was yet another poor performance both individually and collectively (thanks to Keith for that assessment)
We had SEVEN players unavailable today due to injury (Rogers, Hart, Clarke, McGahey, Stobbs, Hopcutt, Cisse) plus someone (Dearnley?) got injured in the warm up (!) and Bahamboula was away on international duty.

The ones that played were simply outmuscled and overrun by a better side. Even so we did have three good chances but their keeper was in fine form.
All capped off with the mandatory pitch invasion and protests. 
It's not looking good 😱

We hear often we are outmuscled, but sign more lightweights as we saw in yesterdays midfield when even Banks was winning challenges against us.

13 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

We hear often we are outmuscled, but sign more lightweights as we saw in yesterdays midfield when even Banks was winning challenges against us.

Now Banks is no beast but hes a big strong lad, stronger than our midfielders, but another in the long line of former players we all disliked....... 

34 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Now Banks is no beast but hes a big strong lad, stronger than our midfielders, but another in the long line of former players we all disliked....... 

This is banks' level. He was shocking at league 1 level. Could pick a 50 yard pass but was too slow for 5 yard passes and shit out of every challenge. This league suits him because its very lightweight in midfield. Especially against us

Archived