MATCH: vs Wigan Athletic (H) Pizza Cup 04/01/2022 🍕

Tonight’s outcome?

I suppose that it depends on the relative strengths of each starting eleven - I would expect Adams and Clarke to be rested with Vaughan, Couto and Luamba to start and possibly Rogers?
Either way I’ll be on iFollow later this evening watching Latics versus Plastics 👍

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Tonight’s outcome?

I suppose that it depends on the relative strengths of each starting eleven - I would expect Adams and Clarke to be rested with Vaughan, Couto and Luamba to start and possibly Rogers?
Either way I’ll be on iFollow later this evening watching Latics versus Plastics 👍

If they aren't risking Couto and Vaughan in the league I doubt very much they will do so tonight

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Tonight’s outcome?

Modi might get a game, has been impressive with the youth team.

I see Jack Williams played for the youths a couple of weeks ago and scored a goal, that could be good news after his long lay off injury problems.

23 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

23 in first team squad.  One has to leave to get one in.  To get a few in a few have to leave.

Two have already gone Dave, Sheehan and Bettache. For me Jameson should also be shown the door. That would be three  vacancies. It's strikers we need, but any worth their salt would be willing to accept £800pw. and loanees have to be free. That means untried kids from the PL or CL.

3 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Two have already gone Dave, Sheehan and Bettache. For me Jameson should also be shown the door. That would be three  vacancies. It's strikers we need, but any worth their salt would be willing to accept £800pw. and loanees have to be free. That means untried kids from the PL or CL.

23 post Sheehan and Bettache

58 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Been making a fair bit of cash backing against us recently (although the two 0-0s messed that up a bit) but 11/2 actually feels like a good price for us to win tonight?

Not with that Wigan team looks like they fancy a day out in London!

Good to see Rogers back at least. A good performance here could put pressure on luitweiler who has been av at best and needs pushing. Not fussed about our reserved out, be a tough game but norm thing to lose. Prob agree with resting the main players for the league game sat which jams again massive 

Archived