March Madness....

Looks like March will be a key month for us

8 games

5 at home

Games against Carlisle, Orient and Walsall who are all in the mix.

I'm a bit worried about our squad depth being deep enough if we get any injuries to key players, but let's hope Shez can manage to to keep most fit.

Be nice to be on the 40pt plus level at the end of March, which should give us a great chance of staying up

28 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Looks like March will be a key month for us

8 games

5 at home

Games against Carlisle, Orient and Walsall who are all in the mix.

I'm a bit worried about our squad depth being deep enough if we get any injuries to key players, but let's hope Shez can manage to to keep most fit.

Be nice to be on the 40pt plus level at the end of March, which should give us a great chance of staying up

As you say, the squad is thin.  They may not be great but I think we may need the players who they tried to ship out

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

As you say, the squad is thin.  They may not be great but I think we may need the players who they tried to ship out

Jameson, Fage & Diarra can f*** right off….they are all liabilities and well capable of losing us a game at any given moment.

Id rather play with 10 men!!!!!

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Thanks for that, understandably, I’d forgotten all about him.😂

What a dreadful addition he has been, absolutely woeful!

Please don’t tell me he has a 2 year deal!😳

No I believe we can get rid in June...

Unbelievably according to Transfermarkt he is our most valuable asset at £495k....any takers?😉

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Thanks for that, understandably, I’d forgotten all about him.😂

What a dreadful addition he has been, absolutely woeful!

Please don’t tell me he has a 2 year deal!😳

3 hours ago, Londonboy said:

No I believe we can get rid in June...

Unbelievably according to Transfermarkt he is our most valuable asset at £495k....any takers?😉

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

One of the benefits of the embargo...

Someone tweeted a DM on Instagram supposedly from Cisse saying he was injured but wouldn’t play again anyway as Mo had told him he was no longer required or welcome 

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

Someone tweeted a DM on Instagram supposedly from Cisse saying he was injured but wouldn’t play again anyway as Mo had told him he was no longer required or welcome 

Whatever you think of him as a player that's no way to treat an employee. 

Just imagine if we had an injury crisis before the last game and had to rely on several youth teamers whilst needing a point !!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

I'd play Vaughan against Swindon and Sutton. Games where the opposition will want to try and play football will suit him.

Not sure about that - we're likely to have less of the ball (cf Bristol Rovers game), so he won't have much to work with

5 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

I'd play Vaughan against Swindon and Sutton. Games where the opposition will want to try and play football will suit him. 

I wouldn't worry too much about players being tired though. They took the first five months of the season off. 

He played against Sutton earlier in the season and I dont think he touched the ball more than 3 or 4 times then got took off at half time

On 2/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, Londonboy said:

Going of previous seasons we need another 17 points from the remaining 16 games, obviously more is better but this is what the numbers point to. That equates to (barely) over 1 point per game from now until the end. If we get 40 points in the next 8 games that would leave us needing 6 points from the last 8. God, I'd give my left nut to be in that position.

23 minutes ago, LT_SMASH said:

Going of previous seasons we need another 17 points from the remaining 16 games, obviously more is better but this is what the numbers point to. That equates to (barely) over 1 point per game from now until the end. If we get to 40 points in the next 8 games that would leave us needing 6 points from the last 8. God, I'd give my left nut to be in that position.

FTFY.

March make or break.

Just hope we don't have too many injuries/suspensions.

Sheridan knows his stuff and how to play the game at our level.

It literally is in our hands with the fans roaring the lads on.

I have no nails left now never mind at the end....eek

1 hour ago, underdog said:

March make or break.

Just hope we don't have too many injuries/suspensions.

Sheridan knows his stuff and how to play the game at our level.

It literally is in our hands with the fans roaring the lads on.

I have no nails left now never mind at the end....eek

I've done some predictions on how many points each team is likely to get. You might need those nails. It could be goal difference. 

Archived