MATCH: vs Sutton United (H) 22/03/22

There is no obvious game plan  other than bag it forward to players who can't win it  or play it wide to players who can't pick  out a player with the cross. This team is the biggest dross I've seen for  the many years of watching.  I cant see what Sheridan is coaching them to do when they are on the training ground. No ambition in the team beyond picking up wages.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't play passing football because there are too many players hiding away and poor movement, especially in the middle. End up trying to run and give it away or hoof it. Stobbs is a worse crosser than most players in Sunday league. High looping crosses aren't the answer from anyone. Be better off smashing it low and hard see what happens, more chance of getting a corner or picking up a loose ball

We should really accept the inevitable because the games in hand advantage, if you could call it that, has now gone. The fight back has evaporated, a perfect storm has ravaged the squad and there are no players capable of digging the club out of the hole. Thanks to Sheridan for trying and providing some hope but he has now hit the proverbial brick wall.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Stobbs. I actually hate him. 

Hate is a big word, he may be trying his best but it simply isn't the standard required. Who signed him knowing his limitations, that is where the fault lies. 

Archived