EFL retained lists

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Joel Coleman released by Dale. 
A more realistic gk target than Ripley on a wages basis. 
That’s if we must go down the only ex-Latics players are to be considered route. 

the way some are going on on twitter we will be digging grovesey up to play on the wing typical blinkered cant see beyond the players that have got us here 

3 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

the way some are going on on twitter we will be digging grovesey up to play on the wing typical blinkered cant see beyond the players that have got us here 

Half a dozen on Twitter I reckon, no more.

2 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Joel Coleman released by Dale. 
A more realistic gk target than Ripley on a wages basis. 
That’s if we must go down the only ex-Latics players are to be considered route. 

He must have aspirations to stay in League football surely….I can’t believe he’s only 26!!

13 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

He must have aspirations to stay in League football surely….I can’t believe he’s only 26!!

I guess his aspiration really should be to play first team football.  37 appearances since he left us six years ago

47 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

With Sheridan saying he was getting the job done early I’m a bit surprised our retained list is not out yet

I may be wide of the mark here, but with us being under embargo until the end of July (someone on here stated this). Surely any deals we strike before then will be subject to the maximum £800 per week, also wouldn't we be limited in squad size until then?

We probably wouldn’t be paying any new additions until then anyway…however, knowing how this lot operate, we’ll probably be shopping in the bargain basement sales, getting the usual cast offs at the 11th hour!

28 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I may be wide of the mark here, but with us being under embargo until the end of July (someone on here stated this). Surely any deals we strike before then will be subject to the maximum £800 per week, also wouldn't we be limited in squad size until then?

Transfer window opens start of June, will end then.

Archived