Protest Today

We hope to see as many of you there as possible today. Be loud, be proud but let’s keep it peaceful. 

Our last game in the football league in a while, let’s show the owners what this club means to the fans!

See you there! 💙

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Treating the missus to a trip to the garden centre followed by the protest. I know, I know, I’m a gent.

(Remember it’s the minute silence for the fans with we’ve lost this year too folks).

Yes I hope that is observed pre kick off inside and outside the stadium!

Just thinking that the customary players lap of honour at the end, if it goes ahead, could be pretty ‘special’ 

Surely they won’t do it?😆😆😂

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Just thinking that the customary players lap of honour at the end, if it goes ahead, could be pretty ‘special’ 

Walk of atonement from Game of Thrones would be more apt.

11 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

The game might be stopped before then. I doubt it though. 

13 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Walk of atonement from Game of Thrones would be more apt.

Not sure seeing the players do a lap of the pitch stark bollock naked with Sheridan ringing a bell shouting in his thick Stretford accent SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! Behind them Will help us rid the Lemsagams but anything is worth a try I guess.

Part of me thinks Barry Owen deserves that treatment but again I don't think it will help.  Apologies if I've just given anyone a mental image.

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Not sure seeing the players do a lap of the pitch stark bollock naked with Sheridan ringing a bell shouting in his thick Stretford accent SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! Behind them Will help us rid the Lemsagams but anything is worth a try I guess.

Part of me thinks Barry Owen deserves that treatment but again I don't think it will help.  Apologies if I've just given anyone a mental image.

To be honest I wouldn't play anyone today who Shez doesn't want to keep and I blame the ownership rather than the players - and they can keep their kits on anyway!

10 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Hahaha. I think that's a great idea. Go on, you useless bastards. If you're really sorry, then show us. Purge yourself in front of the fans. Brilliant.

Let's also burn some effigies of the shits. 

Can we think of anything for those Nazi bully boys who work for Taurus?

8 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Clapped on today and the goals cheered. We've got no chance of ever coming together... Just fold it.

You will never get 100% of the fanbase behind the cause. It's frustrating I know, but we have to continue with the fight to get our club back. 

20 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Clapped on today and the goals cheered. We've got no chance of ever coming together... Just fold it.

It's called support, if you don't want to clap you can always sit at home - got to be wired up wrong to pay in and boo your own team, tell me what it achieves - I'll tell you, fuck all.

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's called support, if you don't want to clap you can always sit at home - got to be wired up wrong to pay in and boo your own team, tell me what it achieves - I'll tell you, fuck all.

What are you supporting ? They got us relegated. Fuck the lot of them. 

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I am very far away from BP - Don't intend to go back until they've gone. 

22 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

People seem to genuinely revel in it, very very strange fanbase at times.

Archived