• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Kev will be desperately trying to get an answer from someone at the club about his "meeting" next week after reading about today's events on the €1 for 15mins dial up internet in his hotel reception.

Bless. You can tell he's taken his time with that by using the fancy 'and' sign. Probably went out of his way to add all the unnecessary apostrophes an' all. What a beaut.

1 hour ago, Inspectormorose. said:

@greatest 786 has tweeted The new guy who is coming in as the new owners. He worked with oldham council and owns cabins.

Frank Rothwell who owns Manchester Cabins was made a business ambassador by the council last December and they've been around since 1979... Google eh 😉

May be true may not but that's where the tweet and a quick google search led me.

I know the tweet is from Ibby, but it's still an interesting shout. Rothwell set up Manchester Cabins from his then home in Royton. He currently lives in Greenfield, so he's definitely local. However, I've never read about him having any interest in football.

Great news but, being an Oldham fan for almost 35 years, I’m optimistically cautious about the new owners.  I remember the positivity when Lemsagam was announced that turned quickly into a nightmare.  

After 3 false dawns, I’m hoping that it’s 4th time lucky.  Some positive vibes coming from Mike Keegan, Matt Dean & the PTB lads so fingers crossed an Oldham fan or someone truly caring about the club is buying us.  Purchasing the club and ground could mean wealth for solid investment on the pitch too.  

I’m amazed the identity hasn’t slipped out yet … these four weeks are going to drag until the sales done but at least there’s no more Lemsagams or Owen!

21 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

I know the tweet is from Ibby, but it's still an interesting shout. Rothwell set up Manchester Cabins from his then home in Royton. He currently lives in Greenfield, so he's definitely local. However, I've never read about him having any interest in football.

remember the rather excellent hollywood style HOLLINWOOD sign on the motorway? that was him.

no offence we want bigger.

30 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Bless. You can tell he's taken his time with that by using the fancy 'and' sign. Probably went out of his way to add all the unnecessary apostrophes an' all. What a beaut.

Expirence 

25 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

these four weeks are going to drag 

yesterday l verbally agreed a 25 day job for a five figure profit plus overtime starting 22nd july but l'm pretty much writing it off theres no way both are happening that type of shit don't happen for me 😂

39 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

He doesn’t. Pretty sure it’s not him

1 minute ago, dannyboy55555 said:

He doesn’t. Pretty sure it’s not him

Didnt he row across the Atlantic and drives around in a steam powered landrover proper old excentric if its him see him most days at one of my deliverys in Greenfield 

33 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Expirence 

In fairness, he's applied the 'I before E' rule. Can't account for unexpected 'R's'. Hate grammar police usually and I'll come unstuck myself. That cunt's fair game, though.

1 minute ago, longtimeblue said:

Not ITK either, but, told today (someone who sponsors), they've said 4 weeks but expect it to be done in 2. 

lve just rowed as far as l can into a lake of third hand info and it's all done it's a case of regulators and shit sayin it's ok.

l'm goin to assume firstly that this process has solidified somewhat and secondly that we will be recieving maximum attention.

l often assume too much tho so.

10 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

lve just rowed as far as l can into a lake of third hand info and it's all done it's a case of regulators and shit sayin it's ok.

l'm goin to assume firstly that this process has solidified somewhat and secondly that we will be recieving maximum attention.

l often assume too much tho so.

So edgy ;-).

Archived