• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Looks like a good shout, fair play to the Inspector. Clergyman's clue pointing to the portakabins. Some good detective work. Of course, if the wording of the press release is accurate, then it's the business not the man. So, we'll be owned by Manchester Cabins? 

Still speculation, but Rothwell looks like he'd be a good choice. Solid, not spectacular, but we really need solid.

Portcullis Oldham is where you should look...

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/04421042/filing-history

c£8m cash in the bank and £25m equity at Sept 20; lots of demand through pandemic (for Manchester Cabins - Portcullis looks to be the umbrella company)

If it is him, then he doesn’t appear to have the required finance to purchase, own, and run OAFC by himself and I would imagine the supporters/OASF and PTB will be heavily involved by way of some sort of fan ownership.

However, he is Oldham through & through and obviously cares a great deal about the local people and the town In which he lives and for me, is a perfect fit for this football club!

14 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

If it is him, then he doesn’t appear to have the required finance to purchase, own, and run OAFC by himself and I would imagine the supporters/OASF and PTB will be heavily involved by way of some sort of fan ownership.

However, he is Oldham through & through and obviously cares a great deal about the local people and the town In which he lives and for me, is a perfect fit for this football club!

That would be alarming.

18 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

You just made that up then?

18 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

How much did Corney have (£0?) Or Abdallah (£<£10m?) - he seems to be in a better position than the last 2, and has a business which is doing well

At the very least the businesses in the JR Stand will pay rent to the club plus it will have match day box and other hospitality income. In an ideal world the club owns the lot and gets income 7 days a week.:scarf001:

Archived