MATCH: vs Woking (A) 13/09/22

I'm surprised Frank letting this go on so long, all his razamataz and goodwill is disappearing fast.

Needs a new manager now with money to invest or it's the Conference North.. where we'd even struggle with this lot.

Edited by BP1960

I would like to see Plenty more enthusiasm from him but not sure there is much to work with. The team is really poor but likely best we could get in summer and not even as strong as last year as we haven’t replaced pidge and dkd with people anywhere near as good, and that’s saying something as they weren’t great themselves. Going to be a long season 

3 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

I would like to see Plenty more enthusiasm from him but not sure there is much to work with. The team is really poor but likely best we could get in summer and not even as strong as last year as we haven’t replaced pidge and dkd with people anywhere near as good, and that’s saying something as they weren’t great themselves. Going to be a long season 

Plenty to work with. Especially at this level

1 minute ago, JohnG123 said:

Thought Shez brought most of these players in …. Am sorry but some of these players wouldn’t catch teams in the Oldham Sunday league …

There's definitely some garbage in the squad. But I'm positive with the right manager there is enough quality to see us threaten the play offs.....

6 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Hmmm, not so sure about that. Hope you’re right but I’m doubtful to say the least. 
        I dunno how but we need to look at a whole new way of recruiting players. They’ve been mostly shit for years imo. 

We play without pressing or a noticeable midfield. We play untested kids instead of our own. We play Stobbs. We play fondop up top on his own with nobody alongside to link up or try getting on to flick ons. We play 3 or 5 at the back with 2 CDMs. It's painful