MATCH: vs Woking (A) 13/09/22

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Will we get a Shez interview after this game? Or will it be nowt then a statement tomorrow?

I certainly wouldn’t want a microphone shoved in my face after yet another shit show…..

He will be embarrassed and surely has nothing more to add, I will be amazed if he’s still here on Saturday!

1 minute ago, Flemboy said:

I've supported Shez for all he has done in the past but I feel I can no longer rely on sentiments any more.

We are being run wragged each game .Time now to bow out gracefully.

Certainly still a legend in my eyes, but feel it's time to go.

• Like 1

Only seen one game this season, Dorking, as it was on BT, thought we didn't play well at all but won anyway.  Reading what's being said on here and listening to the opposition commentary, doesn't seem we have got any better since, if anything worse! 

Massive Shez fan but season so far reminds me when he was replaced by Wellens.  Lost so many in a row, played 3 at back, over run in midfield a lot of the games, stubborn etc etc..... we need a change now, lots of games left and a change of philosophy may do wonders....who knows!  Can anyone remember the last time we actually played well for 90 minutes even a half!

I've booked plane tickets to come and watch Scunthorpe game which seems like a very wise decision, Considering our recent Tuesday record which has gone to the dogs and the state of performances currently!!!!!

That was truly one of the most depressing evenings of football I have watched

The complete lack of ability, tactics, passion or anything vaguely connected with good football was extraordinary

Anyone suggesting we should give Shez more time is delusional and anyone who thinks this squad of losers can challenge for the playoffs needs sectioning!

If, and we soon will be, we find ourselves in a relegation fight there is not a chance that this spineless lot will get us out if it

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

I think some on here including myself expressed concern at the quality of these footballers in preseason but were mocked. Well we’re stuck with these players but something has to change…..

I spoke along with you and was lambasted.  I saw the preparations were totally inadequate and that carried on into the season.

Even with every player fit it wouldn't make the slightest difference under this management  IMO.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I really don’t think that is true 

Easy to understand your view- because we look lost, play odd formations, and have no tactical awareness or clear guidance. They’re countless examples in sport where ‘no hope’ teams suddenly look a different side under good leadership. 

Was a very strange game tonight. We were on top until appalling defending led to their first. The second was even worse - free header with zero marking. Had Fondop's strike that hit the bar gone in it could have been very different. Again in the second half had a great 15 minute spell before they killed the game off with another appalling goal to concede, I actually think there is something to work with with the current set of players but its obvious there is zero organisation or game plan. We seemed to line up 5-4-1 then quickly revert to 4-4-2 with Sheron playing right back. Really not sure what the plan was with Stobbs and Tollitt on the wrong sides to their natural feet either. Finally McGahey's weight is an utter disgrace for a professional footballer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Was a very strange game tonight. We were on top until appalling defending led to their first. The second was even worse - free header with zero marking. Had Fondop's strike that hit the bar gone in it could have been very different. Again in the second half had a great 15 minute spell before they killed the game off with another appalling goal to concede, I actually think there is something to work with with the current set of players but its obvious there is zero organisation or game plan. We seemed to line up 5-4-1 then quickly revert to 4-4-2 with Sheron playing right back. Really not sure what the plan was with Stobbs and Tollitt on the wrong sides to their natural feet either. Finally McGahey's weight is an utter disgrace for a professional footballer.

All if buts and maybes, but their totally devoid of ideas and certainly not playing for the manager. 

Therefore time for Shez to stand aside and enjoy his retirement to a villa in Spain. 

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

A decent manager and coach will get this lot in and around the playoffs. The division is absolutely crap apart from 3 or 4 sides. Don't know if Fervid is ITK or what but if he's right about Darren Ferguson, then we might as well book our hotel rooms for the playoff final now...

Nope just something I heard on the grapevine.