Signing & Player Rumours

19 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Theres a reason our squad stands at 35

For everyone singed there are 5 raffle winners no one would touch with a crusty dick

Paying up or seeing out contracts is the only option for these 

At least something made me smile this weekend. :D 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, penrhyn said:

If somebody would have put Kitchens crosses into the box away we would have been 2 up at half time , I do agree though we need some variation in midfield.

And someone on the right flank to do the same. 

I wonder why a natural right sided player in Burgess has been ignored after 2 goals for the B team and a good substitute performance against Scunthorpe?

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I wonder why a natural right sided player in Burgess has been ignored after 2 goals for the B team and a good substitute performance against Scunthorpe?

He's been largely shite when I've seen him and I don't think we can afford to carry both he and Tollitt.

Everyone panicking (with a bit of reason in fairness) but its only a 5 game swing defeats to wins between us in 21st and Barnet in 7th. The league is very tight. We have picked up all our points whilst playing badly. I'd be worried if we were in this position having dominated games.

33 minutes ago, hinchy said:

Everyone panicking (with a bit of reason in fairness) but its only a 5 game swing defeats to wins between us in 21st and Barnet in 7th. The league is very tight. We have picked up all our points whilst playing badly. I'd be worried if we were in this position having dominated games.

Only a 5 game swing - that's 15 points and its November! by the time its February it will be 30 points at this rate. And whilst you are pointing it out it's only a 5 game swing, it might be worth noting we've only 4 all season and Unsworth has only won 1!

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Don't really agree with this play your left footers on the right and vice versa.

Continually checking back on to your "good" foot slows the game down and if we want quick balls into the box we need to play more to player's natural foot to swing the ball in.

Our big problem is that our forwards don't anticipate crosses coming in.

.....and coming up to the World Cup, England's best chance of doing something to my mind rests in playing Trippier down his natural side instead of wasting him at left back.🥺 

50 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Don't really agree with this play your left footers on the right and vice versa.

Continually checking back on to your "good" foot slows the game down and if we want quick balls into the box we need to play more to player's natural foot to swing the ball in.

.....and coming up to the World Cup, England's best chance of doing something to my mind rests in playing Trippier down his natural side instead of wasting him at left back.🥺 

Shaw will play left back.

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

If only his brother had the same ability...

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Have we ? I’m not so sure we have tbh. Don’t disagree regards the midfield tho. 

Tollit can score, Fondop and Hope have shown they can score at this level.

Rooney in his correct position and with his dummy in cam score 

Abraham can create chances

Our powder puff midfield needs addressing. Maynard, Cooper are both dog shit 

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Tollit can score, Fondop and Hope have shown they can score at this level.

Rooney in his correct position and with his dummy in cam score 

Abraham can create chances

Our powder puff midfield needs addressing. Maynard, Cooper are both dog shit 

Don’t see 15 goals in any of them. A proper goal scorer would be nice. I’d have Danny Rowe back in an instance. 

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

We have people who can score. What we don't have is a midfield that can put their foot on the ball, dominate and create enough proper chances

I think we need both. We players that can score and put their foot on the ball but with nowhere near the consistency needed. 

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

We have people who can score. What we don't have is a midfield that can put their foot on the ball, dominate and create enough proper chances

What we have are a few people who have periodically had a few bursts of scoring that gives them a 1 in 4 record . We need at least 1 player  with a 1 in 2 record . Agree about the midfield and sure it is also a priority.

Archived