Signing & Player Rumours

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Don't worry about the league table or how poor the team is or that the manager is almost as bad at bullshitting as he is managing - just join the cult instead and bask in all the AMAZING stuff that's going on off the pitch (so AMAZING nobody can explain what any of it is).

Is this something someone has said?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, mick26 said:

Was told he was signing a few weeks ago!!!

Is this true? I’ve rated him from the bits I’ve seen. Loved how nasty he was when they got beat off Macclesfield. 

much rather spend a wage on him than Maynard, Cooper, Porter, Stobbs etc 

12 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Is this true? I’ve rated him from the bits I’ve seen. Loved how nasty he was when they got beat off Macclesfield. 

much rather spend a wage on him than Maynard, Cooper, Porter, Stobbs etc 

Only what I'd been told from someone who knows a relative. Suppose some signings depend on releasing a few first.

4 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Don't worry about the league table or how poor the team is or that the manager is almost as bad at bullshitting as he is managing - just join the cult instead and bask in all the AMAZING stuff that's going on off the pitch (so AMAZING nobody can explain what any of it is).

It’s my first day back in work too, but it’ll get better as the week goes on, promise. 👍🏼😉

4 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Who's in  this cult?  Can't recall the last positive post about him.

5 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

You all right Harry ? We could send someone round to offer you help if you like.

11 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I hope someone has hidden the razor blades in your house 

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Everton currently 0-4 down at home they wouldn't would they.......

What...lend us some players?
Relegation is a distinct possibility.
Maybe we should let them have Unsworth to ease their worries.

Archived