Signing & Player Rumours

Okagbue’s loan finished today anyway and probably McGlynn, who Shez had said he’d been chasing for a while and yet has hardly featured, is due back on 9th October.

A couple of better players that can go straight in would be very welcome!!

35 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Okagbue’s loan finished today anyway and probably McGlynn, who Shez had said he’d been chasing for a while and yet has hardly featured, is due back on 9th October.

A couple of better players that can go straight in would be very welcome!!

Didn't think the centre half was too bad but I'd be more than happy with an upgrade...

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Wellens  & Threkeld January, Okagbue today & McGlynn 9th Oct.

I would keep Wellens

So a centre back and striker in?

Threkeld has been disappointing, not sure if we can terminate the loan or not.

TBH….bringing in a young inexperienced lad in to this ‘team’

( and I use that term loosely ) under the current circumstances and expecting him to perform consistently is not realistic.

Young loanees are OK coming in to a settled side but coming into this current piss boil of a squad is definitely not helping his development!

• Like 2

On 9/26/2022 at 10:29 PM, BP1960 said:

Have we anyone in the team like this?..

On 9/27/2022 at 7:07 AM, latics22 said:

Everyone looks good on those vids…

I'm the first to admit anyone can look good on YouTube but having watched his Stockport and Barrow videos and the goals he's scored he looks bloody mustard

Twice in this leagues team of the year and as much as the elitist "Wrexham aren't Real Madrid" guys won't like it that's where we are 

• Like 1

Nuttall had a bad time with us and the crowd got on his back, which didn't help. But I always thought he could do well in the right system. He's been scoring goals at a team that looks as thought it is sliding straight through. In fact, if they are letting him go it makes you wonder whether they are already throwing in the towel.