FORUM POLL: Unsworth - what happens next?

Unsworth  

110 members have voted

1. 1. The big question. Do we..

• Give him time.
    • Get rid.

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

20 goal a season striker incoming?

since we last played yes we have signed one. possibly you were too busy panicking about something over the internet and complaining about another loss at a random time, when we havent even played, that you missed it 😉

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

since we last played yes we have signed one. possibly you were too busy panicking about something over the internet and complaining about another loss at a random time, when we havent even played, that you missed it 😉

I don't miss anything, except a win 😉

I was talking to a West Ham supporting mate earlier and I happened to mention the Downfall skit on West Ham v Sheffield Utd. I haven’t seen it for years and had completely forgotten that DU plays a part in it 😂

One of my favourite YouTube sketches, whoever comes up with these is inspired. The quality of this video isn’t the best, it was all I could find at short notice. Apologies if anyone else has mentioned the DU link!

I’m just hoping that if the board don’t do it his professional pride will kick in. Ex Eng international, prem academy worked so much higher up the chain than prob every other manager in the league yet has the worst record. Killing his own career here 

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

Let's the players come over and take the abuse while he sneaks off down the tunnel..

Classy.

Joe it's the players who can't hit a barn door or play simple passes to each other...not Unsworth. They deserve plenty of abuse after that.

Something's not right with the players and coaching staff relationship that's for sure, but if your wearing our shirt then you put in more fucking effort than some did today and on many occasions this year.

Unsworth should have come over granted, but I'd left way before the end....

2 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Joe it's the players who can't hit a barn door or play simple passes to each other...not Unsworth. They deserve plenty of abuse after that.

Something's not right with the players and coaching staff relationship that's for sure, but if your wearing our shirt then you put in more fucking effort than some did today and on many occasions this year.

What for…..a tirade of booing and ‘v’ signs?

Would it really have made any difference?

He’ll be hurting just as much as us you know!!

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

You're joking, aren't you? 

He's the leader of the team! These are his players!

We need a change and soon we cannot carry on like this on the pitch nothing is changing no matter how many players he brings in nothing is different when they cross the white line.Like Guy said we are sleepwalking into another relegation here when do we change after we lose the double header against Notts County.We are cut adrift at the bottom of National league I for one am getting the horrible feeling we have not hit rock bottom yet.

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I'm absolutely lost.  

The players have the balls to come over and take the abuse, but he doesn't because "it'll make no difference".

The man's a fucking buffoon...

18 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Lose Tuesday and don’t get a win on Sunday he’s gone ? Surely ? 

And we get someone else in and pay off the present coaching staff at a massive cost….FFS where does it all end……?

Its undeniably shite just now but just give it another month or so and I’m sure it will be worth it!!

27 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

No chance. Said it before and I'll say it again - he'll be at Oldham Athletic longer than Mr Rothwell Snr is...

I agree…..we’re panicking right now but in a year’s time we’ll all be wondering what all the fuss was about.

We've had nowt to shout about for such a long time we’re overly exaggerating the negatives.

If we are patient for a while longer I’m convinced everything will turn out just fine!

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I agree…..we’re panicking right now but in a year’s time we’ll all be wondering what all the fuss was about.

We've had nowt to shout about for such a long time we’re overly exaggerating the negatives.

If we are patient for a while longer I’m convinced everything will turn out just fine!

We are over exaggerating ? Have you seen his record ? With respect I think you are delusional but more than entitled to your opinion. I’m sure you’ll change your mind when we are either relegated or a few games away from it. 

7 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

'IVE PAID MY £21 SO HE IS CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGED TO WALK OVER AND LOOK ME IN THE EYE WHILST I DRUNKENLY BOOOOO AND TELL HIM TO FUCK BACK OFF. HOW CAN I FUCK HIM OFF IF HE DOESNT WALK OVER?? DISGRACE. MY OPINION IS VALID AND MUST BE HEARD'

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

And we get someone else in and pay off the present coaching staff at a massive cost….FFS where does it all end……?

Its undeniably shite just now but just give it another month or so and I’m sure it will be worth it!!

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

FFS- know you love that one- especially in CAPITALS. 

Interesting to note that you’re obviously still ok with losing. . and the rest of us are ‘overly exaggerating the negatives’

😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Meanwhile back in the real world, we’ve lost again and sit second bottom. We have the same performance- despite a raft of new signings; and Unsworth then blames the players which he has signed. . . 

But yeah- I’m sure if we give him another year we’ll all be ‘wondering what all the fuss about’ 

5 hours ago, League one forever said:

You don’t usually post utter bollocks - so I can only presume you’re privy to things that aren’t you saying. 

If not- I have no words. 

I'm not privy to anything, but I reckon it's completely feasible that Mr Rothwell Snr hands the club to his children at the end of the season whilst Henry VIII is still our manager...

8 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I thought similar a few games ago but the table speaks for itself. I don’t care what he inherited, 2nd bottom in the national league is not acceptable and 12 games or so in charge hes achieved the absolute opposite of what he was brought in to do 

Archived