FORUM POLL: Unsworth - what happens next?

Unsworth  

110 members have voted

1. 1. The big question. Do we..

• Give him time.
    • Get rid.

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

I didn't.

Sorry, I thought you were saying in the thread above than anyone could access who'd voted.

That's fine, it's completely anonymous - only the staff, and you I would imagine, can see the full detail.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I I think once the recent signings have settled in results will improve. I think, I'm not sure like some seem to be. I can't believe though that we're discussing sacking yet another manager after nine league games, especially after all the shit we gave the previous owner for hiring and firing.

Bin him off now and we'll be on our third manager before the Christmas decorations have gone up, a record even for us.

6 hours ago, Steve_R said:

I I think once the recent signings have settled in results will improve. I think, I'm not sure like some seem to be. I can't believe though that we're discussing sacking yet another manager after nine league games, especially after all the shit we gave the previous owner for hiring and firing.

Bin him off now and we'll be on our third manager before the Christmas decorations have gone up, a record even for us.

He’s won 1 game. Record or not you can’t continue like that and be okay with sticking with the same man because you don’t want to sack a manager at the risk of being seen to sack to many managers. 

20 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

He's running out of time and folks patience, needs to win, has to win and that's the only way he'll keep his job.

I had high hopes and really want to see that faith repaid.

Don't get the impression there's any pressure internally.

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

It's ramping up the longer this goes on and sometimes you just have hold your hand up and cut your losses.

Frank and the Royle's can't and most certainly won't,let the club drop any further down the football pyramid,

Mates or not.

8 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

probably not yet as he’s likely said he needs new players. He has them now so I think it will be from next game forward he’ll need to produce. 

I don’t like DU so far but as long as the team get stuck in, create chances and look very competitive to give indication second half of season will not see us down there I can cope with a few more bad results. But, zero improvement, plus overly negative tactics and he should be removed by nyd to get someone in who can get a tune out of the squad. 

1 minute ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

It's ramping up the longer this goes on and sometimes you just have hold your hand up and cut your losses.

Frank and the Royle's can't and most certainly won't,let the club drop any further down the football pyramid,

Mates or not.

'the longer this goes on' like weve lost a match every day since you last said it

13 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Mates or not.

Don't think they are anywhere close to making that decision at the moment.

13 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

probably not yet as he’s likely said he needs new players. He has them now so I think it will be from next game forward he’ll need to produce. 

I don’t like DU so far but as long as the team get stuck in, create chances and look very competitive to give indication second half of season will not see us down there I can cope with a few more bad results. But, zero improvement, plus overly negative tactics and he should be removed by nyd to get someone in who can get a tune out of the squad. 

Imagine things will have to get absolutely desperate before they consider it, looking at March at the earliest IMO.

He’s going nowhere……there is no way they would let him bring in all these new players and then sack him!!

There’s no way we’re going down either, everyone needs to chill out and stay calm….it’s been an almost total rebuild and mid table will be a satisfactory outcome.

We simply cannot continue sacking managers because they’ve lost a few games…WE KNOW IT DOESN’T WORK!!!

40 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

He’s going nowhere……there is no way they would let him bring in all these new players and then sack him!!

There’s no way we’re going down either, everyone needs to chill out and stay calm….it’s been an almost total rebuild and mid table will be a satisfactory outcome.

We simply cannot continue sacking managers because they’ve lost a few games…WE KNOW IT DOESN’T WORK!!!

We'll see how right you are if we're not well clear of the bottom 4 come Boxing day.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

It would work if they kept sacking managers till they find a decent one...

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It would work if they kept sacking managers till they find a decent one...

We've had decent ones who couldn't get us anywhere, they were sacked or walked...

For what it's worth he isn't going anywhere, definitely not this season and personally I think there isn't a chance we'll be anywhere near the bottom 4 come May even if we are bottom on Boxing Day.

56 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

We've had decent ones who couldn't get us anywhere, they were sacked or walked...

For what it's worth he isn't going anywhere, definitely not this season and personally I think there isn't a chance we'll be anywhere near the bottom 4 come May even if we are bottom on Boxing Day.

Why not? 

12 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

If we're bottom of this league on Boxing day,

They should all give up.

On 11/25/2022 at 5:31 PM, Littlemoor Lad said:

We'll see how right you are if we're not well clear of the bottom 4 come Boxing day.

yeah bc the bottom 4 in the national league gets relegated on boxing day thats the rules 🙄

ps we won't even be in the bottom half

Archived